Chapter 1

There I stood over my brother grave crying My heart out. Mom crying dad staring off into space showing no remorse.

"let's go Haley. "My mom says trying to pull me away.

" DONT TOUCH ME!! " I screamed at her.

" plz Haley let's go the flight leave in 2 hours were gonna miss the plane. "My dad says trying to sound as if he didn't just lose his son. I decided to give up finally and go to the car. We get in the car and listen to the rain pour on the metal roof. Mom drives us straight to the airport and drops us off -we say our goodbyes and get on the plane.

" are you okay? " someone asks me I open my eyes to see who. Beside me is a girl? I think I can't really tell she had short brown hair ( little bit longer then Miley Cyrus).

" um.. Yeah.. I just lost my brother and it's been really hard on me... " I said tearing up.

" oh I'm so sorry for your lose. "she said looking sad for me.

" how long till we land? "I asked.

" 5 minutes I think that's what they said. "she said getting up.

*20 minutes later*

We finally get to our new house I'm not bragging but it's pretty damn big. Dad goes to open the door and he drop the box of my brothers stuff.

" omg dad you need to watch what the hell your doi- oh I got it a voice said I looked up to see a boy with brown curly hair with blonde tips. He had brown cholcate eyes and he was so handsome..... Actually hot.

"thank you... " I say looking at him in the eyes.

" no problem... You new here? "he asked.