Chapter 2

I didn't answer him at first like the jackass I am.

"Yes I just moved here from Virginia " I said in my most happy voice.

" looks like we're neighbors, what is your name I never got it? "he said smiling.

" Haley and yours?"I said.

"jc, jc caylen " he said smiling.

" well jc would you like to stay for dinner? "My dad asks him. Omg why would he do that!?

" I would like that alot thank you. " he said winking at me. I laugh and walk in the house with the rest of my stuff jc helps me do my room.

" there finished " I said falling onto my bed. Jc plops down on my bed.

" DINNERS READY!! "My dad screamed.

" are you fucking kidding me? "jc said he then noticed what he said. He covered his mouth.

" what the fuck watch your damn language mister. "I said laughing. We run downstairs and get our food and rush back upstairs.

*5 minutes later*

" wow that was good " he said then he burp.

" wanna go do something show me around Texas?" I asked him hopefully he would say yes.

"yeah sure you ready? "he asked getting off the floor.

" yeah let me go tell my dad really quick. " we run downstairs.

" dad jc is gonna show me around Texas K? "I yelled.

" K don't be gone to long. "he said

We run out of the door and run over to his car. We get in and drive into town. We come across a dirt road we drove down the dirt road for about 5 minutes finally we stopped. We were at an old barn he opened the barn doors inside was like a house.

"wow what is this place? " I asked looking around the place.

" this is my second home My parents own this land and they gave the barn and I did this to it. "he said smiling. I pulled out my pack of cigarettes and pull one out. I get ready to light it when jc takes it out of my hand.

" no that's bad for you Haley. "he said throwing it on the ground.

" yeah I know...." I said he looks up and comes close. I back up until I'm against the wall. He puts his hand on My waist and leans in and kisses me.