Princess

Ariana Grande

"Ariana! Ariana! Wake up! It's an emergency!," I felt myself being shaken violently.

I groan and roll on my side, opening one eye lazily. "What?," I answer rudely.

I was not a morning person.

"Your dad knows.." I hear and see the words leave Esther's lips.

My eyebrows raise.

"What are you talking about?," I ask groggily.

Justin isn't in the room, he's probably started on his daily chores, because it's 9am.

I overslept.

"Your dad know Ariana, about you ad Justin, he knows you're secretly dating," she said.

My eyes widen and I shoot up in bed, covering myself with the sheets. I was still bare from last night's events with my incredible boyfriend.

"Excuse me?," I ask in disbelief.

"He knows Ari , and he's not happy, he's coming home tomorrow at noon," she informed me.

"Well what did he say? How did he even find out?," I whisper shouted.

"I don't know.. but he wasn't happy, he was yelling, even cursing, threatening Justin, he said he's gonna have a little talk with him, and it's not gonna go down well Ariana.." Esther says.

"How did he find out?," I cover my mouth in shock.

"We're not exactly sure.." She shook her head sadly.

"This is bad Esther. This is really bad," I whisper, tears forming in my eyes.

"Maybe he'll overlook it, and let you two be happy?," she said, but it came out more as a question.

I gave her a flat look.

She nodded quickly. "You're right, this is really bad," she said.

"We have to tell Justin," I tell her.

"He went home, his mom has caught the flu from one of his siblings, and he's taking care of her, he won't be back until tomorrow morning," she informed me.

I groaned.

I got up and wrapped the sheet around me securely, grabbing my robe, I placed it on and tied it.

"What are you doing?," Esther asked.

"Going to Justin's," I told her, packing a couple outfits, and undergarments.

"You can't just leave Ariana, you have school, and other Princess duties, plus no protection," she said.

"I don't need protection when I have my J, and I'll fulfill those duties later, J needs me right now, and I need him," I told her.

"It's not that simple.. Ari just wait a--,"

"Stop Esther! Stop, I'm going to Justin's whether you or anyone else likes it or not, I'm 17 for crying out loud, I can make my own decisions," I snap at her.

She stays quiet and gulps, nodding briefly. "You're right, my apologies Princess," she curtsy's to me.

I sigh and palm my face. "I'm sorry for snapping, but I have to go Esther," I say softly.

"I'll get Jameson to bring around the limo then," she clears her throat.

I shake my head.

"Tell him to bring around the Lamborghini, I'll drive myself," I tell her.

She hesitates, but then nods.

"As you wish Princess," she answers, before walking out of my room.

I sigh and text Justin.

Ariana : I'm coming over, no time to explain, see u soon, I'll explain everything there. I love you. ❤️

Justin : Okay baby, I hope you're okay.. I miss and love you very much . 👑❤️

I smile and tears well into my eyes. Who would want to destroy something like this?

Who exposed our secrets?

▪️▪️

Another chapter of Princess finally I know!! It's been a while omg.. but here ya go!!

30 votes

20 comments

For the next update ✍🏼

Your Queen,

OhSnap_itsAri 👑💋