Moving Fast Chapter (1)

Amillian(MM)

Today started off like any other day. I woke up to a empty side of the bed; nothing new there. It's not much of a surprise that he wasn't here, he's never here in the morning. I rolled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. Leaving the door open I stood in front of the mirror for a brief moment, just picking my body apart. I'm not that tall only 5'4, I have a pretty great body hell, I love it. I'm not skinny and I'm not fat I just gotta a lot of ass -blame my granny- But other than that my body's pretty normal. 

Stripping out of my clothes I tested the water it was perfect; stepping in the hot water consumed my body. My mind wondered to where Druex could be cause i'm sure he not still out with them weird ass niggas; but the wondering quickly faded as I began washing my body.

****

The sound of keys being thrown on a table woke me up from my sleep. I opened my eyes to see Druex sitting on the edge of our bed. I didn't even notice I fell back to sleep. "When did you get here?" I asked rising up a little. He gave me a dimpled smile before taking off his shirt. "A little while ago" He responded. I looked at the clock next to my bed and it read 9:45 pm . What the fuck?

"Why are you just getting here" I questioned and he rolled his eyes. Here we go with this bullshit.

"Why the fuck you always questioning me?- I was working- The fuck was you doing? Sleeping all damn day?" He said angry. I know this nigga to well, who gets mad because a question is being asked? Only a guilty nigga.

"You know what nigga fuck you. You sound guilty as fuck. 'Cause all I asked was why are you just getting here" I said turning over so I didn't have to look at him anymore. He's really beyond pissing me off.

I felt a shift in the bed, and his body hovering over mine. "What?" I said sucking my teeth. Druex leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry Babe. I'm just tired" He said kissing the corner of my mouth this time.

I rolled my eyes and said 'okay'; before pushing him off me and heading to our closet. Him doing that fake ass apology didn't help shit. I had to get the fuck out of this house. Druex was calling my name continuously as I put on a pair if jeans.

"I know you hear me Amill" He said walking into the closet; As I through on a Last king hoodie.

"Where you going?" He questioned, earning no response from me.

Grabbing my purse, phone and keys; I exited our bedroom with him on my heels. "Where the hell you going Amillian!?" He yelled as I grabbed the doorknob.

Ugh this Nigga annoying.

"Out! Shit, I'll be back later" I yelled walking right out the door; I couldn't- matter of fact wouldn't deal with his bullshit today. "Fuck that nigga" I said as I slammed my car door; he wasn't gonna ruin this little bit of day I have.

*****

"I don't like that nigga Marie"

Me and my bestfriend was sitting in my car eating our lives away talking about what happened with Druex. I love him with everything but that nigga is mad annoying.

"Well bitch look at it like this" She started turning to face me in the passenger seat.

"He's leaving in what? A couple days right. Druex gonna be gone for over a year on that tour, so just wait. Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

I nodded.

"Maybe. I hate that he's leaving though. I don't even see why he in the damn Army" I sighed.

Lord knows I love that man but staying out all night not calling or checking in is just fucked up. But maybe him leaving will change his ways towards me, and everything can be Normal again.

Hey guys soo this is the 1st Chapter.
5+ votes and comments will get ya the next one.