Moving Fast Chapter (3)

Amillian

The way Arie was acting a couple days ago was crazy ass hell. Like where the hell did all that bullshit come from? I swear that's why I don't like that bitch. Today was the day I was off thank God; I didn't even wanna go in there today.

I rolled out of my king size bed and made my way to the bathroom; its only 8:45 am so I had enough time to take a quick shower and get to photography class by 10:00.

After I was done I put on my matching black lace thong and bra set; before throwing on a pair of ripped jeans and a over size light blue sweater.

I was grabbing my powder blue uggs when my phone started ringing.

"Good morning hoe!" Marie shouted in my ear as I slipped on my boots.

"Hey girl. Why you up so early?"

"Nothing I'm on my way to the shop. Figured I would call my bestie"

"Okay bitch but yeah I'm just getting ready to go to class. I'll hit you up after I'm done love" I said she gave me a simple okay before we disconnected.

Marie was my other best friend; she completed our Holy Trinity, she's been down with me since day one. Her and Nicki are older than me both by a year; but that didn't stop our friendship.

I grabbed my car keys and the rest of my things I needed for class and headed out the door; I didn't have enough time to make a breakfast at home so I decided to go to McDonald's.

I pulled into the drive thru; surprisingly no cars was there. This should be quick.

"Welcome to McDonald's; would you like to try our special. 2 egg Mcmuffins for 3?"

"No thank you. Can I get a steak egg and chesse bagel and a large sweet tea"

"Okay next window"

******

Class was great today I took pictures of our city; Detroit and it was beautiful. I absolutely love Detroit in the winter time; its part of the reason I never left.

I pulled back into my driveway to see Marie and Nicki's car parked; sometimes I questioned why they had a key to my home. Parking my car I made sure to grave everything before they noticed I was home.

"Onika and Maria; why the hell y'all here?" I asked walking through the front door to see them sitting in the living room drink my bottle of wine.

"Girl you been in class all day" Marie started

"We going out tonight. Bitch that new club just opened and ladies get in free" Nicki ghetto ass said sticking her tongue out. Here we go.

*Later that night*

I swayed my hips as Drake's 'How bout now' blared through speakers; tonight was pretty chill me and the girls been here for close to a couple hours. A bunch of Nigga was trying to holla at us but of clearly we didn't come here for non of that.

"Mill ain't that Chris?" Nicki asked pulling me away from my thoughts.

I looked over to where she pointed; and sure enough it was him. Chris is my boyfriend from awhile ago; around the time my pops died. I ain't seen that Nigga in years though.

"Ooh bitch here he come!" Marie rejoiced as Chris spotted me and made his way over to where we sat.

Why? Why? Why?

"Hey Chris" I said putting on a fake smile as he pulled me into a tight hug; his scent filling my nose.

"What's good ma? How you been?" He asked copping a squat in the seat next to me.

We never seen eye to eye; we always had confrontation between us. Chris was to demanding when it came to what I do; and who I was with.

"Good, what's up with you?" I asked sipping my long island ice tea.

When he began to talk I kinda ignored him; not to rude but me and him really have nothing to discuss. While I was glancing around the routinely nodding at what he was saying; I noticed August. Ya know the dudes blood I had to take a couple days ago? Yeah him.

August looked good; he was wearing a red long sleeve button up, white try religion jeans and Jordan's to match. I guess he noticed my stare he sent me a head nod I smiled in response.

"So that's okay with you?" Chris said bringing me from gawking at August.

"Uh..yeah?" I said in more of a questioning way. I had no damn idea what this Nigga was even talking about.

"Fasho' I'll pick you up Sunday around 12. Bye sexy." He said kissing my cheek before walking away. What the hell did I just agree to?

Marie and Nicki(MM)
Hey guys this is gonna be a short story.
10-15 Chaps at best
Vote and comment