The Knight and The Prince [Sqeul to The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo]

The Beginning

(Prince Gavin's POV)

"Wake up Gavin."Someone ruined me from my dream. I opened my eyes. The awakener is my personal servant Felix. "Why do you want me to wake you up so early?"

"Because."I yawned. I walked over to my window. "There's this girl that plays with her little sword that i was hoping to ask her to be my own royal guard. Come see Felix."

He walks over to where I am and I point to where she is. "Oh I see is that the we lil lassy over there Gavin?"He asked me. I look at him and nod. "Do you even know her name?" I shake my head. "Well when do you want to go and get her?"

"Today."I say. My stomach grumbles. "After breakfast! Race ya Fel!"

We both race there, for being 18 year olds we are, and soon get there. Felix wins.

"Yes I win!"Felix says, jumping up and down. We both then straighten up and walk in and try to keep a serious face, while looking at each other, but fail and burst out laughing, surprising the Queen or my mum (Same person).

"You are early."My mother says.

"Mother can I have my own guard! I know who I want and I can go get him later!"I say.

"Ok, be quick and show me who you have!"She said. I nod and smile. I finish eating my food and go get a horse ready.

Once I got my black horse, named midnight, ready I set for the village.

(Eric's POV)

I roll out of my hammock and onto the ground of the forest. I roll for a while then come upon someones feet. I look up and see my best friend, Damien. He has blue eyes and black hair.

"Quit rolling you're getting your favorite white shirt dirty!"Damien said. What did he say about getting my favorite white shirt dirty- OH SHIT!

I jump up and take it off to reveal me in a white shirt that is tied around the top of myself. I pick up my black shirt that is hanging in the other tree and put it on.

"Quit staring and come on time to train."I say as I grab my little sword and place it in the little side pocket in my boot. I also grab my bow and arrows. But before I put it on my back rustling came from the bushes. I load the bow and point it to where the intruder is.

"Rats I can never sneak up on you to!"The voice sounded familiar. Dean. Dean came out with his hands rose .

"Quit doing that!"I say. "I'm thinking your the knights that killed my family!"

I put my stuff back and we go to the middle of town and practice. We sword play and I could hear whispers all around us.

"The prince is here! I must get ready before he reaches me!"

And there are tons more but then some one yells.

"THE PRINCE IS COMING OUR WAY!"

That one gets my attention and I am soon on the ground. People trampling me to get to the prince.

"AH! "I yell. Some one soon helps me up. I look up at the person helping me. It's the prince!

I step away from him and bow.

"Good morning your Highness!"A voice calls. It's Belinda's mother. Yuck. "Let's get you all cleaned up, you touching that dirty peasant must of gotten you all dirty!"

"No I need to ask her something! Move!"He roared at her. Oh god am I in trouble?! "Hello."

"Hello Your Highness."I say, before bowing again.