Incest

The fire made a snapping nose and rose higher as I stared at the flames.  I combed my short brown hair back behind my ear as the other campers complained.

"I was forced to come here."  A boy grumbled across from me who's face reminded me of the chipmunk Alvin.

"I'm not even fat." A brunette snickered brushing her skeleton like hand on the stick that held a vegetable at the end.

"Your a toothpick!" Another girl spoke up as I watched them.  This girl had red hair that reached to her ass and was so damaged, I felt bad.

"Right?" The brunette replied to the Ariel as they nodded.

"I am fat." I spoke up twirling the stick in my hand and looking at the orange reddish fire.

"We know." The group chorused as the girls giggled and the boys smiled.  I blushed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Thanks?" 

"My mom said I needed to lose some weight."  The brunette sighed nibbling on the vegetable.

"Dude, she's trying to starve you." Ariel stared at her as if she didn't already know that as the brunette nods.

"I know!  Probably jealous cause I fucked dad.  He said I ride and suck better.  Jealous bitch." She mumbled the last part as I wrinkled my nose up in disgust and the other girls rolled their eyes. 

"That's just nasty."I said nibbling too on the veggie on a stick.

"What?" She shrugged her shoulders throwing the stick and food in to the fire causing it to grow.  "He said I could get a new car, and I did."  She smiled wide.  "I got a buggati!"

"That's fucking awesome!" Some guy spoke up smiling wide as she nodded sticking her thumbs up turning her head away from him and rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, it's pink." 

"Why are you here?" Ariel twirls her hair at some guy who was clearly out of all of our leagues.  His hair was a blondish color and he sat with 3 other dudes.

"Me?" He asked clearly was in a conversation.

"Yeah, you."  She smiled as he nodded.

"My parents are the owners and they forced me here."  He shrugged munching on a burnt marshmallow as everybody stared at it in awe.  He turned back to his conversation with a guy with red hair, another that looked Asian, and one that sported a black bandana.  They were all out of our leagues as I sighed resting my head on my palm and stared at them.

"You need something?"  The red head asked taking me out of my thoughts as I blushed and shook my head.

"No, sorry."  I pulled down my shorts that clung to my huge stretch mark covered thighs and sighed looking in to the woods.

"Alright campers," Kelly smiled clapping her hands together our attention.  "We will be having a groups incision about our weight, get in 10 groups in total with 3 people in each.  Timer set at, 1 minute.  And no choosing anybody you know Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum." She snickered as they rolled their eyes playfully.  "Go!" She clicked the timer as I got up with a wedgie in my ass as I looked around and quickly pulled it out.  I walked towards no one in particular as the clock was down to 30 seconds. 

"So I was like no Becky, that's not a balloon, that's a condom!" A blonde chirped at another girl who looked just like her but with an orange tan.  She really did look like an orange with her circular shape that reminded me of a ball.

"10 seconds!" Kelly shouts counting down.  Everybody was in groups as I Nervously looked around to see only 2 guys with each other as I quickly sat down with them.

"4."

"3."

"2."

"And 1!" She shouts as the timer beeps and the only movement was from me trying to get comfortable in the itchy grass.  "I would like you to introduce yourselves to each other."

I turn my head to face the guy I was staring at before and another one I didn't know.  Both out of my league.

"I'm Luke." He mumbles fixing his hair.

"Marcus."

"I-I'm Victoria." They nod as it became awkward.

"Now that you know each others names, I want you to all answer 3 questions.  What's your worst eating habit.  Why are you here.  And what is your goal for the end of this summer!" She chirped as others groaned but I stayed quiet.  "6 minutes in the clock, go!"

Luke began,"Um, I don't really have a bad eating habit.  My parents work here and my goal for the end of the summer is to not kill myself from boredom."  I giggle a little as they stare at me and I blush.

"Um, I guess I just like midnight snacks?  My dad told me to come here to lose some weight.  And I would like to be more fit to get the ladies."  Both of them chuckle and nod at each other as I roll my eyes.

"Well I eat because I'm bored.  My mom said to come here and lose weight before I become diabetic.  And I would like to be like her weight," I point to the brunette from early that was chatting up with her group.

"Why her?" Luke asks catching me off guard.

"What?"

"Why her?" He repeats.  I shrug and play with the grass.

"She's really pretty and skinny, I kind of want to look like her." I mumble as I look up at him from my eyelashes.

"She's too skinny." Marcus replies as I look up at him lifting my head.  "It would be like fucking bones.  Not sexy, and that's not a fetish of mine."

"Mine either."  I kind of smile a bit and nod.

"Times up campers!" Kelly says nodding at the timer and smiling at us all.  "Now we will be starting a trust exercise so everybody get up!" We groan and get up as I brush the grass off of me.  "This is called the trust fall, you will have one of your partners stand up.  One will catch the person that falls back.  Timer is 6 minutes again, go!"

"I'll go first."  I mumble as they nod and Luke steps up.  I shiver thinking about me breaking his back or something.  "I hope I don't break you." I whisper.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"You won't break me, I'm not weak." He flashed me a toothy grin as I melt like Paula Deens butter.  I step in front of him and begin to fall as he catches me and I blush at his touch.  I bounce back up.

"See, I'm fine."

"My turn!" Marcus jumps as I stand in front and I fall back only to have him basically fall and Luke catches him. I blush hard and get up quickly stepping away.

"I'm so sorry, I know I'm fat and I don't even know why they have these types of activities.  I could've broken your back, or your spine, wait that's like the same thing." I ramble.

"Hey, it's fine." He forces a smile as I mumble,

"It's not."