What you two normally argue about.

CAPTAIN AMERICA

How he thinks he can safe everyone on the planet. 

- You like how he wants to be the hero but you don't like how he would beat himself up if something went wrong. You two are always arguing, you saying how he can't protect and save the world by himself ans him saying it's the reason he was made.

THOR

How he destroys things when he is angry.

-If he is angry about something or someone he normally throws his hammer around which usually hits your possessions and breaks them. Once he broke you favourite ornament and you two were arguing for 3 months, you saying how he needs to watch his temper and that he had to buy you a new ornament, while he was saying that it was a mistake and he'll get you a jewel instead.

IRON MAN

How he thinks he is more powerful than anyone.

- At the start of your relationship you knew Tony liked to have power so it didn't bother you, however when he started bossing Bruce around you intervened. This resulted in him screaming at you and you screaming at him.

HULK

You wanting to become an Avenger.

- He lets you do anything you want but as soon as you mention becoming an Avenger he shuts down. You always tell him how you would be careful and you would be together but he tells you that he is against it and wouldn't be happy if it happened. 

CLINT

How he flirts with other women.

- You know that Clint flirts with a lot of women and it is harmless, however when he does it right in front of you and doesn't pay attention to you you get annoyed. You will normally throw something of him, slap him then pack your bags and go to Natasha's and cry your heart out telling her how much it hurts you.

LOKI

Your distrust in him.

- You knew he would never harm you or humans but you were suspicious. He would threaten humans and say stuff that would make you trust him less. He would usually bring this up and have a full argument with you asking why you don't trust him.

BUCKY

Not listening to his past.

- Bucky would always tell you about how he was a famous ladies man. This would annoy you as he would name all the women he had been with and it made you jealous. Unfortunately Bucky dosen't understand when you are jelous so it wasn't until Steve told him that you were jelous did he regret calling you a bad girlfriend and would hug you and kiss you all night.

PIETRO

His drinking problem.

- Pietro would just drink and drink. It would get annoying when he was drunk and you had to drag him back home. In the morning you would shout at him and tell him to stop drinking which he would agree to and it would only last a day before he drank again.

Thank you for reading please vote and comment x