Chapter 3

Forever and always

*********************************

It was the end of the day, Zayn and Tyrone where supposed to fight tonight.

I was honestly kind of scared and worried for Zayn.

I would hate if something happened to him because he is my best friend of course.

I packed my bag and shut my locker and clicked the lock into place.

I stared walking outside when I heard Tayla call my name from behind me

I turned around to see her jogging down the hall, her brownish blonde hair bouncing behind her, bangs flying in her face

She skidded into a stop in front of me

"Hey Hannah!"

She smiled widely revealing her purple braces

" Hey Tayla! I see you got your bracket colour changed!"

" yup my dentist is so weird, his gloves smell so bad!! Like some sort of old meat or something!!"

I hated the dentist so much.

" oh that sucks, I really don't like the dentist."

" same, so whatcha doin tonight other then going for our daily walks?"

" Tayla I need to tell you something, Zayn is fighting Tyrone because he insulted me and you know Tyrone the one who needs to go to anger management. Yeah well there fight is tonight and I'm so scared for Zayn. "

Tayla stood in shock, me Zayn, Tayla and Charlotte where all close so she understood me.

" no freakin way is he going to fight Tyrone! He will beat him, Zayn can put up a good fight but Tyrone is just dangerous."

I felt like I was going to cry, I didn't realize how dangerous this really was.

" we'll let's just start walking home and we can talk about it."

Tayla linked my arm with hers and have me a sympathetic look.

We started walking home.

I don't think me and Zayn will be going out tonight.

*********************************

I closed the front door of my house and put my bag down

I ran up stairs into my bedroom, as soon as I got into my room I flopped onto my bed.

I just needed to tell someone everything on my mind, but the one person I would talk to is the issue.

I layed there silent, Zayn didn't tell me what time or where or anything that was happening

I was done with it, I grabbed the phone book and went to H

Horan... Niall horan, he would know everything that was happening

Zayn has 4 other best guy friends, Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall

But at the moment him and Niall have been hanging out the most and have been getting super close.

Horan B

Finally, I looked at the number and dialled.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Hello?"

"Hello is Niall there?"

" yes speaking, who is this may I ask?"

"Hannah, where is Zayn fighting and when."

"Well Hannah I'm sorry but I dont think I can tell ya"