See you in heaven.

There is a boy who catches my bus with emerald eyes like the the lake the frogs play in during the summer. He sits with his friends and laughs a lot at little things and when his friends are silent, he looks out the window. I sit two seats behind him and I think he is beautiful.

There is a girl who catches my bus with blue eyes like the ocean at the beach in the summer. She sits with her friends and laughs a lot at little things and when her friends are silent, she looks out the window. I sit two seats in front of her and I think she is beautiful.

There is a boy who catches my bus who acts happy every morning from 7am. He sits with his friends and gives them half smiles and wears long sleeves in the middle of the summer. I sit two seats behind him and I think he is beautiful.

There is a girl who catches my bus who acts happy every morning from 7am. She sits with her friends and gives them half smiles and wears long sleeves in the middle of the summer. I sit two seats in front of her and I think she is beautiful.

There is a boy who catches my bus with emerald eyes as empty as a lake during the winter. He sits with his friends and stares at his lap and when his friends say something funny, he doesn't laugh anymore. I sit two seats behind him and I think he is beautiful.

There is this girl who catches my my bus with blue eyes as empty as a star less night sky during a storm in the winter. She sits with her friends and stares at her lap and when her friends say something funny, she doesn't laugh anymore. I sit two seats in front of her and I think she is beautiful.

There was a boy who caught my bus who was found by his parents after he had shot himself. He wrote a letter to his friends saying that he loved them. He wrote a letter to his parents saying he was sorry. And he wrote a letter to the girl who sat two seats behind him on the bus, and told her she was beautiful and that they would see each other in heaven.

There was a girl who caught my bus who was found by her parents after she had hung herself. She wrote a letter to her friends saying that she loved them. She wrote a letter to her parents saying that she was sorry. And she wrote a letter to the boy who sat two seats in front of her, and told him he was beautiful and that they would see each other in heaven.

But neither the boy or the girl read there letter... but they did see each other in heaven.