Seeing a diffrent part of him

The sun was shining bright through the windows. I opened my eyes to find myself laying on Dean's chest and his arms were around my waits.
He look so cute asleep. Deans eyes fluttered open.  He looked down at me. " how did you sleep." He asked "Good other than the fact that I woke up screaming. How did you sleep." I asked. "I had a some nightmares  but I had better dreams when I had you in my arms."  I could fell my face start to heat up again. "You look very hot when you blush." He said

By the time I got down stairs he was cooking again. I sat down  on a stool and watched him. "What would you like to do today?" He asked "well we can't leave the house until we have sex." I said "well should we? I mean I think I know you well enough and you do have to be pregnant or we get killed." My eyes got huge. What was I thinking of course he want to have sex he's a guy. But do I really want to get killed and have to stay in this house until I die. "Ok I'll do it."   He dropped what he was doing and came right to me he picked me up by my waits and sat me down on the counter now we were face to face. "I have wanted to do this since the first time I saw you." He said "do what?" I asked not sure on what he was talking about. Deans face came closer and closer until our nosies were almost touching. "This" and he kissed me. He got in between my legs and grabbed my waits as we depend the kiss. My hand were around his neck and in his hair. Dean wrapped my legs round his torso and picked me up. As we begin to walk I notice how nicely our lips fit together. As he walked up the stars he grab my butt casing my to open my mouth in shock. Dean then slipped his tongue into my mouth. A moan came from Dean as we got to the door of our bed room. He pushed me up against the door. I reached behind me and opened the door. We went into the room and Dean closed the door behind us.

Ooooooooo this was fun to write!

Love Kennedy