Not Even a Sorry?

"Alright class you have basically a month off of school so I well be putting up some reveiws on the web logs so I expect you to do them"

I sigh in boredom and get all my stuff ready to go and I head twords the exit to the parking lot but in the middle of the hall way I ran into a tall guy with black hair and light gray eyes almost white I drop my stuff by mistake so I get down and pick it up but the guy started to help me too *why isn't he being mean to me like everyone else would?.....is this the new kid everybody has been talking about?* I look up at him and he does the same he starts to stare into my eyes I felt weird it felt like time was slowing down I started to feel hot *whats happening to me? I gotta get out of here* I quickly grab all my stuff and run to my car. "what just happened?" I get in and head to my apartment *is this what it feels like....to be.... In love?*. I get home and go to my room and flop on the bed and thinks *there must be something on slacker* I get on slacker and looks for anything and I found a video titled best player yet it was the guy I ran into at the school I watch him kick a field goal from the 50 yard line I read the comments and a guy named ryuma_17 said "to bad I wasn't trying out I rather stick with soccer" *so your name is Ryuma and your a soccer player* I decided to be friends with him *not even a sorry?*. I layd down and yawned and dozed off.