Sisters..

Mays POV

She looked mad, but why is it her business? Mickey swam away, not looking back at me, "Yeah, that's what I thought," she says pointing to the dock. "Both of you get your clothes, we are going home."

I sighed and slowly got into the freezing water, and swam across the dock. At the dock, Mickey pulled me up and stared at me for a moment before quickly looking away. Confused, I look down at myself before laughing, "Oh yeah, I'm nude hahaha." He chuckles and we both manage to get our clothes on. But before he could get all of it on, I got a good glimpse of his body. I knew he was hot, but seeing his lower part really added to the fact. God I was getting warm..

"Alright, to the car," says Minnie, "I hope you guys don't remember anything. Don't make things awkward for us," she sighs. I giggle as I trip over a pebble and almost fall. Mickey starts laughing and even Minnie snickers.

We finally get to the car and we are directed to our seats, "May, you sit in front, with me. Mickey, you get back seat. No complaining. You're both drunk and I don't want to hear it," she says. We get into the car and before we know it, we are at Minnies house, "I asked your mom if you could spend the night. She almost didn't let you stay, but I sweet talked her into it. Your welcome, wouldn't want your mom seeing you like this."

"Thanks Min, appweshlate it," I slur, holding my head. I'm so tired and my head is about to kill me. I get out, along with the rest of the gang and crash on the couch upstairs of their hang out room which connects to both rooms. Minnie sighs, pats my head, and is off to bed.

I hear her crash onto her bed and finally go to sleep.

Mickeys POV

God, why does Minnie have to ruin everything? We weren't doing anything wrong. I walk into the bathroom connected to our hang out room and shower. I leave in just my towel around my hips and spot May sleeping on the couch. God's she beautiful I think to myself. I walk over to her and kneel down, moving a piece of fallen hair behind her ear.

"God you're so beautiful. I wish I could tell you how I felt.." I whisper. I lean down and gently give her a kiss on the lips before getting up, and walking to my room. It's awhile before I fall asleep, but finally, sleep takes over me.

***

How was it? Let me know! I'll take suggestions, but don't be rude. Thanks!