Puke and concerts

Sam's POV

Finally the day has come for the mindless Behavior concert and I'm so hyped up I can't even, wow me and the girls are all round Keisha's house getting ready,

Charmaine:" Sam? Sam you ok?"

Me: yeah I fine I'm just really excited imagine if Roc fell in love with me an.."

Sonia: "okay, that's enough, no one is going to fall in love with anyone ok let's just go to their shitty concert and come home ok? "

Sam:" alright jeez no need to be rude! "

Keisha:" don't worry about this bitch she'a just angry at Trei "

We all laughed in unison because we knew Keisha was right sonia and Trei have been at it for a long time it's actually getting quite boring now!

Sacha: "is everyone ready cause i'm not driving back for anyway forgotten items!"

We all looked at Sonia the most forgetful one of all of us, I don't know what Trei did that was so horrible but she's sure changed.

AT THE CONCERT

Keisha's POV

Okay so we're here waiting I the line and I could be any happier, me, my best friends and mindless behavior, could life get any better?

Sonia: "what's takin so Long jeez, why does such a crappy group got so many fans "

Rest if the girls:" CAUSE THEY ARE NOT CRAPPY!! "everyone laughed in unison, that's when the gate started to open and have you ever heard the sound of 3500 MB fans scream, the sound was deafening, at the rest was a blur it felt like only minutes till we had found our seats, front row to be exact all of the girls are screaming. And chanting for MB and all I could think about was that Afro haired boy, Princeton wow he's so hot. Argh what am I talking about he would never go for someone like me argh story if my life.

Charmaine's POV

I would have been 5 months pregnant if I hadn't lost the baby, and that's all I can think about in this very moment, I haven't seen any hot boys yet, argh! That's when Walter walked on stage,

Walter:" hello people'

Everyone:" hi Walter"

Walter:" everyone ready for MBEEE?"

Everyone:"woaaaahhh"

Sam: " omg omg omg ahhhhhhh"

Sacha: "I knowww ahhhhh'

All the girls together: "ahhhhhhh"

That's when I boys came out damn that prodigy is fine wow that jawline mm mm mm, wow I would bang!

Sam: "omg roc is so hot"

Charmaine: "prods hotter"

Keisha : "no Princeton is much hotter"

Sonia: " wow ray is so hot In real life"

Everyone: " you feeling okay"

Sacha:" I'm just waiting for diggy,damn now that's what you call hot"

MB: "y'all ready?"

Everyone: "YES!"

MB: " ALL AROUND THE WORLD!"

girls: "Beautiful girl, girl, girl. Uh, girl."

MB:"Come through the gate in this place looking for one.

Where is that one, girl?

Cause everywhere that I go it's like I see you around.

Am I chasing you, or are you chasing me?

I looked everywhere; don't know where you could...." From then on everything was a blur the boys did their thang and were all hypnotised.

Ray's POV

Damn this concert is hyped up, all the Boys are doing great as usual, the girls are mad hot, but there is one girl right in the front row, damn that's what you call hot, but she looks like he doesn't wanna be here anyway I'm still gunna pick her to come on stage for used to be,then imma get her number she sure is looking like a spice!

Roc's POV

Wow there something different about this concert the atmosphere is mad crazy, and I love it performing it's my life and I don't know what I would do without mindless behavior , i'd probably be on the street selling drugs and shit but thanks Keisha and Walter I'm here, I suppose it's true what they say, God really does have a plan! And on top of that there's this really hot girl in the audience damn she is fine she's screaming louder than anyone else but damn is she hot, imma defiantly pick her for used to be.

Prods POV

I see ray and roc drooling, I mean I don't blame them these girls are for but there no one special but Princeton doesn't look so good damn I just wanna go home

Princeton's POV

I'm not feeling this, I trying my best to make it work, I mean the girls are fine but I don't know, I don't feel well, when is diggy coming on this stage cause I need to get off and puke. Omg wow I really can't do this any more!

Roc: "ay, dude you okay?"

And that's when it happened the whole arena went absolutely quiet not a single word was whispered, the screaming and chanting faded almost instantly I looked up at all the shocked and disgusted face, then that's when I saw her.

Keisha's POV

Wtf just happened? Everyone's looking at me and Princeton is looking at me in a strange way, omg he's actually looking at me ,the whole arena is silent, that's when I realised what had just happened, ewww Princeton just puked all over me!

Keisha: "AHHHHH, WHAT THE FUCKK! "

as few sniggers were echoed in the arena

Princeton: " aww shit my bad"

---------------------------

A/N : I hope you guys liked this chapter I didn't want to make its too long but whats Keisha going to do? post the next chapter ASAP !