Chapter1

I  got dressed for school . I'm excited,
because it's the second week of school . I entered school laughing and talking with my friends like the usual . I had fun for a while . My grandmother picked me up from school today . I got home and my mom was at work . My mom called me and said " Call  your other grandmother Tiara , She needs to talk to you " . I said " Is something wrong!? " . She said " Just call her baby " . I called . " Hey momo , how you doing ? " . " Good , and yourself " . " Thats good "I said . She was saying something but the phone was breaking up . It sounded like she said " your great - grandmother fell " so , I asked if  she was okay . Then she spoke clear and said " She died baby " . I asked " foreal momo ? " Why would I be playing about that ?"she replied . I just couldn't believe it . I burst out in tears . I ran around the house asking god " why , why , why lord ? why ? " I cried for days . I was hurt . I didn't want to talk at all . She died 08.21.14🌹❤️😪 . Next morning , I'm dragging and lagging as I get ready for school . Pain changed me . I head to school this morning . I enter in the school frowning . They kept asking me what was wrong . I told them nothing , nothing at all . I walked past my English teacher's  class . She noticed something wasn't right. So , she stopped me and asked me " What's wrong Tiara ? " . With a crack in my voice on the verge of tears , " My great - grandmother died " I said . I walked away after I told her . I went into my math teacher's class . " how are you , Tiara ? He asked . Not good , I said . " Whats wrong ? " . I told him my grandmother died . My English teacher came into my math class and hugged me and said " It's going to be alright , she's in a better place ." I started to cry . " Thanks , I said ".