Chapter 19

AS I WAS ON HIATUS I NOTICE THAT MY VIEWS HAS INCREASE TO 9K OMG THANK YOU GUYS AND SORRY FOR ALWAYS BEING ON HIATUS BUT I WILL TRY TO KEEP UPDATING. THANK YOU ILY GUYS SO MUCH <33

Chanyeol's POV

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing but I have no choice. I can't leave with the thought of Baekhyun hating me .I have to do something to make him forgive me and this is the only way I could think of since he already found out about me and my 'family'.

Yes.

Kidnapping him is my choice and I may sound like a psychopath but I don't care because I want him to be safe and I can't do that with Sehun blocking my way to meet him.

My plan was simple which is to put sleeping pills in his drink and try to take him with me when Sehun is outside but it didn't go the way I expected.My plan was ruined when Luhan came out from the house and after that Baekhyun starts to run away so I followed him from behind and starts to think what I should do next.He must be tired because he suddenly stop running and sit down and it seem like he is trying to take sleep.Great.This is my chance.I just have to wait for him to fall asleep and I can just carry him with me.

Suddenly,a man is walking towards him.He is wearing a black hoodie and a black mask and he is holding a bat.I had a bad feeling about this and before I knew it he started to swing the bat on Baekhyun's head and I could see blood coming out from his head as he body fell onto the ground.The man starts searching for something on him and he just left after taking his wallet.I am rage in anger I try to catch him and within a few seconds I'm already holding his collar.He struggles to escape and it looks like he is drunk.

"what the fuck man let me go"

I am getting annoyed by him and I could not let him get away after what he had done to Baekhyun.I throw him and he growl in pain as his body hit the ground.I took the bat that he used earlier and hit him as hard as I could with it.He vomit a lot of blood and he curl his body to avoid getting hit but that doesn't stop me.I continue to hit him with all my strength and I could hear him screaming in pain and after awhile,he stop moving.I throw the bat away as I just realize what I had done.I felt scared.I check his pulse and it is still there.I am relieve but I need to leave before someone witness it.

I carried Baekhyun and walk away from that place.I need to bring him somewhere safe and treat his wound.Luckily,I have a small cottage in the woods which I always go to when I get into trouble or when I had a fight with Kai and Sehun.I found that cottage a few years ago and it does not look like it have an owner so I clean it and turn it into my hiding place.I bring him to the cottage and lay him down on the bed to check his wound.Looks like it has gotten worse and they might be internal injuries and I don't know how to treat them.Kai is good at this but its no use since I can't contact him.

I can bring him to the hospital but it would be risky if they ask what happen to him.My mind were blank.I don't know what to do.Suddenly,it clicks.I remember Kai used to have a doctor as his friend and he treat both humans and vampires.I'm not sure if they still contact each other but he is still a doctor and I remember writing his number somewhere.I start to search in my drawer and found it written in my one of my note pads.I dialed his number and it didn't took a long time for him to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hello.Who's there?"

"Is that you doctor?"

"Yes.I'm a doctor and you are?"

"My name is Chanyeol and my friend Kai gave me this number a while ago"

"Kai? Oh.What do you want from me?"

"Can you help me? There's a person who really need your help right now and I don't have anyone else to help me so can you please come here"

"You should go to Kai.He's good at this"

"Kai is nowhere to be found right now that's why I called you."

"I don't want to help anyone that has a connection with him"

"But why?I don't know what happened between both of you but theres a patient who really need your help right now so can you please just come here and help me.I won't ask for your help anymore after this."

"Okay.Send me the address.I'll be there in a few minutes but one last question.Which one are you?"

"I'm a vampire but the patient is human.Don't ask any questions.Just come here as soon as possible please"

"Okay."

I send him the address and after a while,I heard someone knocking the door.I opened the door and theres a man wearing a white coat standing there.I read his nametag and the name 'Lay' was written on it.

"Thank you for coming"

"Bring me to the patient.I don't have time to talk."

That was rude.If it wasn't for Baekhyun I will beat him right away.I show him the way and he starts to take out his equipment and examine his injuries.I heard a long sigh coming out from him and I know theres gonna be a bad news.He opened his mask and starts to explain his condition to me.I was right.Baekhyun have some serious internal injuries and he have to operate him as soon as possible or it will become worse.

"I don't have enough supplies to do the surgery here so I need you to bring him to my house if you want me to treat him."

"Is it really that serious?"

"Yep.How did he get this injury?"

"Someone hit his head with a bat"

"This can lead to concusion.We have to hurry up.Carry him to my car."

I carry him to his car and he speed up so that we can reach faster.I felt scared.I thought that I can protect him but hes hurting because of me.I should have stop the man but I was too slow.I wont be able to forgive myself if something happened to him again.