Chapter 4

Sojiro Kudo
--------------------------------------------

Your POV:

   I woke up and got ready for school and went outside to meet Ryota. I was lacking on how excited I should be to see him but I couldn't get Soji out of my head and plus I don't know what Ryota thinks about me now. What did Akiko say to him yesterday? Was it about me?

   I hate her so much. Is she the reason why I don't think I like Ryo? Or is it Soji? I'm just confused.

   I walked with Ryo to school in silence. Why does he even still walk me to school. Is he afraid that I'll do something bad to him.

   "Ryo?" I asks quietly. "Yes (y/n)?" He replied. "A-are you mad at me? Or possibly scared of me?" I asked on the verge of tears. One escaped and rolled down my cheek. Ryo's eyes went wide. "Of course not why would I be?" He asked coming closer and wrapping an arm around me. "I-I'm sorry. P-please forgive me. I was just jealous." I sobbed into his chest as he hugged me tighter.

"Jealous? Of who? D-Do you like me?" My sobs slowly died down as I answered. "Ryo. I-I love you. And I'm jealous of Akiko." I looked up at him with a sad expression. His eyes go wide. "Then why did you hurt me?" He asked. "I-it was a punishment for walking with Akiko. You're supposed to be mine. But s-she's taking you away from me." I said as more tears escaped my eyes. "B-but (y/n). Me and Akiko. We're together." My eyes went wide and I fell to my knees. "N-no." I whispered to myself.

"She has to go." I whispered again. I quickly got up and ran in the other direction. I don't know where she lives but this is the only route to school. I'll find her eventually. I thought as I ran. "She must be eliminated!" I yelled. "(Y/n) no! Don't hurt her!" Ryo yelled after me. "No! Your mine Ryo!" I ran and ran then eventually saw them walking my way as I ran in their direction with my pocket knife in hand.

Sojiro's POV:

"Me and Ryo are together!" Akiko says happily. I immediately glare. I've had enough of him. I thought as I was about to run and kill him. But before I could do anything I see someone coming from the distance. "You're dead Akiko!" I heard someone yell insanely and laugh along as they said it. I recognize the voice. So beautiful. It's (y/n). She has a pocket knife and is running towards Akiko. When she gets close enough I stop her by grabbing her wrist as the knife was inches away from Akiko. "What are you doing?" I ask her. She has tears streaming down her face and she breaks down crying but still stands. "I-it's her! She took him from me!" She yelled as she glared at Akiko through teary eyes. Akiko looks wide eyes at her. "What do you mean." Akiko asks (y/n). "You took him away from me! Why does he have to like you! Ryo doesn't need you. H-he has me." Her voice gets lower and lower as she speaks.

"I'm going to kill you!" She suddenly breaks from my hold and the knife plunges deep into Akiko's throat. My eyes went wide as I lost her. But I still felt like there was someone else. The only other person I swooned over was...(y/n). She laughs histarically. "He's all mine now!" She yells in between laughs.

"(Y/n)." I say. her laughing slowly died down. "Yes Soji." She said creepy and happily. "I have to kill Ryo now." She immediately turns to me and glares. "Why is that for?" She asks. "Because. He holds the heart of my love." I state smirking. "No. I killed her." She says slowly.

   I grab her by the collar of her shirt and pull her up to meet my lips in a passionate kiss.

   She's shocked at first but then slowly relaxes into the kiss. We pull away and I let go of her. "Ever sense I've met you I was confused on who I loved more. You or Akiko. But it turns out. It was you." She looks at me with wide eyes. "R-really?" She asks. I smile sweetly and nod my head. "I guess I just needed Akiko to be taken away to notice that I love you." I said smiling and brushing a piece of hair out of her face.

   We heard footsteps running towards us. "Oh uh. Ryo followed me when I had my outburst." She said smiling nervously. I smirked and pulled out my pocket knife secretly. He came to a holt as he saw Akiko's dead body on the ground. "W-what happened?" He asked, scared. "This is what happened." I said as I stabbed him in the throat.

   "Now we won't be so confused." (Y/n) said from behind me. I turned around and smiled pulling her close. "I love you." I said as I leaned down and kissed her passionately one more time. "I love you too Soji." I thought I would never hear those words come out of anyone's mouth. But I'm glad they came from her.

   We heard police sirens coming. We ran as quickly as possible in the other direction. We ran into the woods near the park and panted trying to catch our breath.

   "Where do we go?" (Y/n) asked kindly. "Has there ever been anywhere you've wanted to go?" I asked her. "She smiled sadly and shook her head no. "We can at least go far away from this town." She said. "I don't want to remember him." She said. "Come on."

   We walked and walked for days. Taking breaks in between and stopping to rob convenient stores for food and drink. We eventually made it to a town that didn't have many people in it.

   We looked in the woods around the town for a clearing and when we did we built a small cabin in it. We would soon kill off this small town and everyone would be gone. Except for her.
----------------------------------------------
(A/N): I don't knowing I should end it here or continue to when you guys kill the towns people. Hope you guys enjoyed.

'Peace Out Girl Scouts'