just me

Hi my name is Ann Marie promise love I'm 16 and I'm 5'0 some people say I CUTE some don't but I do not believe people when they say that I'm cute but my family love my brothers more then they love me I feel like I'm the mistake the outcast when I go to school I got bully they call me name but they never put they hand on me but when the call me name I feel what the saying it true because happens all time I started to believe it hard not to when they keep say it all of your life but I got one Beastie her name is MAY but people call her will may we are so close we call each other sister but I'm late her tell her you about her self I have to do every thing on my own like dej loaf said did it own my did need nobody came up own my own didn't need nobody came up out the hood didn't need nobody . my mom it like she there but she not there and to be 100 with you. The only fathers finger In my life is my uncles. I still got my v_card so yeah that about it.

KY P.O.V

What up youngings my name is Ky but people call me king I sell dope but I still got good grades In school I'm the king of the street my so call dad run out on us when I was 7 and I'm 16 so that was 9years ago all I have is my mother and sister she 9
She do not know are dad I'm the fathers finger to her so I make it my job to help my mom she work 2 job so that why I selling dope I'm not into that relationship shit so I fuck and leave because THUGS DO NOT LOVE.

MAY P.O.V

hay my name is may.I'm Ann Marie best friend she my R.O D my mother and my dad die I'm a daddy's girl so when they die some of me die to so I live with my grandparents they are like my parents so yeah I CUTE smart, loving, kind, sweet but don't got on my bad side .

KY on the next pictures