Mangle's Beginning

:the picture above is how I feel Mangle used to look:

Mangle's POV:

I was a simple looking animatronic a pink and white pirate fox not much special going on with my design but I've lost all of that I think that because i was the only animatronic that didn't have a very tall stage to stand on the kids thought it was fun to climb up onto the stage with me but one day about half the kids did this and started to tear me apart i tried to call for help but one kid had gotten a hold of my voice box so i couldn't make a sound so i just sat their letting the kids tear me apart. My friends Clyde (Toy Bonnie), Red (Toy Freddy), Chi (Toy Chica), BB, BG and the Puppet all would fix me everyday after the kids went home but gave up on me one day and decided it would be best if they just left me torn apart so now I'm a take apart and put back together attraction and i hate it. Ever since my friends gave up on me I don't trust anyone anymore not even my younger brother Foxy I only have one friend my endoskeleton head who thinks like me duh so its the only thing/person I talk to anymore.

Chi's POV:

I never wanted to give up on Mangle she's like my best friend next to my sister Chica but I started to get tired of having to fix her everyday after the kids went home so i just kind of agreed with everyone to just leave her broken i hated the feeling of leaving her like that i wish i could fix her for good but the boys never taught me how they think just cause i was made to entertain mainly the girls i couldn't help fix her but they don't know it but I'm just as capable as they are. someday's I try to talk to mangle sometimes but she just ignores me and i don't know why but i intend to find out. Mangle's my best friend so I intend to help her and fix her someday but for now all i can do is dream.

Mangle's POV:

I really don't like that i have to ignore Chi but endo says that just like the others she'll just hurt me like the others did but sometimes I wish I wouldn't have ignored her cause I still think of her as a friend but I listen to endo more cause its the only thing/person i trust anymore cause it thinks like me so until someone regains my trust I'm stuck talking to an endo head that only talks about the ideas of me that show i don't trust anyone I do feel pretty lonely at some points in my day cause now a days once the kids go home i go back into my little Pirate's Cave and by little I mean little its in the corner of Kids Cove so its just a triangular Pirate's Cove so yeah its not very fun I do have a little pink ball Foxy gave to me to play with when I'm bored so I just play with it in my little Cove until someone regains my trust.

Foxy's POV:

I be a Pirate Fox with a pretty good attitude but get me mad and ye be walkin the plank me sister and I are a pretty good team or at least we used to be but now the lass be torn apart I miss hanging out with her but ever since me and me friends were moved to our own Pizzeria I haven't seen her since 1987 now 30 years later its 2017 but me and me friends have decided to go and see me sister and the others I just hope Mangle will talk to us when we get their. Mangle hasn't been herself the lass be a little psycho and by a little I mean a lot the lass talks to her endoskeleton head probably cause the thing thinks like her I hope that she will become sane again one day and that the others can regain her trust cause i dont like seeing them fight over everything just cause they didn't want to fix her anymore I mean shes a very complicated animatronic to fix her simple design isn't very simple when it comes to fixing her.

Mangle's POV:

I've been forgotten by my friends and they only way I can let this out is by attacking the night-guard this is the only time I can let out all my anger and not entirely destroy the Pizzeria and everyone just cause I don't trust them doesn't mean I want to destroy them that's just low even for me I doubt even puppet or Goldie would do this to them, so for now I just attack the night-guard to let all my anger out its actually very efficient and it really does help me get rid of my anger. I will get back at everyone someday though for giving up on me someday.