year 8 flashback

Art- jay, katy, harriet, crystal, issa, timmy.
"Kaaaattttyyy." I didn't even need to turn round to know who was calling my name. Jay Butler. "You used to go out with jordan and Garrett, didnt you?" He already knew the answer every day, every week, every month he says the same stuff. " you know I did jay now go away and let me do my work." We were making clay wizards "what that... thing, its rubbish that nobody want to look at and the wizard isnt that good either." He sniggered and I hid my face so he couldn't see the tears forming. "Whats he done now" harriet asked me. I explained everything"im going to kill him. One of these days he's going to accidentally be tied up and took on to a roof then falls completely not get pushed." Harriet always tries to cheer me up when jay says stuff. "Or better still I'll accidentally fall off a building, hey?" She gave me a hug and told me to ignore him. How can I, he's everywhere I look. Crystal and issa came over and harriet explained what words were exchanged. I looked over to where timmy, the hottest guy in this place, was and oh did I forget to mention timmy is jays best friend. When jay sees me looking he slids his finger across his throat. Great just great. I cant wait till summer.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
Soooooo, what do you think? It is based on a true story but would really like some feedback