reminding words

We had finished at the beach and went back to harriets for a bit "so are you going to tell us who you keep smiling for when you text them?" Issa asked but I know they all wanted to ask it "no because if I do you'll wish I hadn't, trust me." I reply I dont want them to know just yet "okay but everything has a way of coming out katy, you of all people know that."
Flashback
Gym class- year 8- may- infront of all year 8
"Katy catch the ball!" The teacher said "She was too distracted." Jay replied "was not" I stood up for my self "really explain why you were staring at timmy and didnt see the ball coming." I stood there speechless "thats what I thought. Everything has a way of coming out katy."
Back to reality...
J: do you wanna hang out sometime
K: erm.. not being mean but probably not. Just yet
J:ok I understand
K: okay im sorry
J:its fine dont worry about it
"Katy!?" Harriet screamed I looked up " issa and crystal are going." "Oh right okay, do you want me to go aswell?" I ask "no its fine you can sleep if you want" she asked my guess is she wants answers. "Yeah okay,  ill go home and get some clothes and some snacks." "Okay" my house is only 3 minutes away from harriets so we quite often sleep at each others houses.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

A/N so I couldn't think of a title so I put it as reminding words because issa basically said the same thing to katy as jay did a few months ago and it brings back bad memories.
If you need to talk im always here.... literally i have no life. Stay strong♡