"Lets Live a Little"

After getting off the phone with my Mom I made my way over to Andreas house to help her pack.

I walked downstairs, said bye to my dad, grabbed the keys to my convertible & left.

*After arriving at Andreas house*

"I have no clue what to pack first." Andrea said

"Get a few outfits out so that you won't have to go through all the stuff you packed when you wanna get dressed. & then pack up everything else."

"True. So I'm having my mom ship my furniture out there is that what you're doing?" Andrea asked.

"Yeeeeeep."

"Dude I'm so excited. New school, New Friends, New House, New Area, and most importantly... NEW BOYS"

"Yep." I said laughing at how boy crazy she was. "I'm actually kinda scared to be going to a new school our senior year aren't you?"

"Lina you overthink everything! We're gonna go to this school, meet new friends, and have the best senior year possible!"

"Okay, I hope so!"

After about 6 hours we were finally done packing at around 7:00.

"I'm sooo tired, I think I'm gonna crash."

"ANDREA NO!" I yelled.

"Uh what?"

"These are our last few days in Cali. Let's be reckless, let's live a little."

"You're so right... what do you wanna do?"

"Let's call up all of our friends and do some crazy shit."

"For sure." She said with a little mischief in her voice.

We called up all our friends which includes Jessica, Sammie, Bri, Veronica, Ali, Luke, Zack, & my ex-boyfriend Mikey Murphy.

It was never awkward between me and Mikey though, after the breakup. We dated from beginning of freshman year to the end of sophomore year. We only broke up because of priorities. He's another person I'm gonna miss more than anything.

About 30 minutes of us telling our friends to come over they all showed up at Andreas house.

"Let's do something. Not like go to the movies or the mall or something like that. Let's live these last few days we have with each other to the fullest." Mikey said.

"Let's go to the beach, get some In-N-Out & stay up all night just sitting there." Sammie said.

All of us agreed and left. We all squeezed into mine and Zack's car. I had Mikey, Andrea, Jessica & Veronica all in my car with the rest in Zacks.

The drive to In-N-Out was unforgettable. We had both mine and Zacks tops down in our convertibles, blasting All My Friends by Snakehips all singing along, laughing and having the times of our lives.

Mikey's P.O.V

Man, she's perfect. I don't know what I'm gonna do with her gone. She's my everything, my whole world. God, I love that girl with everything inside me.

Alina took everyone's orders when we got there and after we were done, we followed Zack to Huntington Beach.

We were all eating are food and talking about random stuff. I have to tell Alina how I really feel about her before she leaves. Yeah, great fucking timing I know.

"Lina, can I talk to you real quick?" I ask.

"For sure." She says getting up.

We start walking down the beach and I wait until we're far enough so I can tell her.

"I really have to tell you how I feel Alina. And I don't know why I'm just doing this now"

"What's up?" She asks with that smile of hers.

"Alina Lynn Parker, where do I start I start.. I have no clue what I'm gonna do without you here in California with me. You're my best friend, my other half, my everything, my whole world." I said as she continued listening. "The feelings I had for you never changed, they just got stronger. But yeah I know, it's the beginning of our summer before senior year & you're moving to Virginia in like 3 days. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't feel the same considering it's been like a year since we ever talked like that. I just had to tell you how I felt before you left and it was too late." I said with sadness in my voice, turning around to walk back to our friends.

"Mikey, wait!" she said. She grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"I honestly had no clue you still felt like that. Because my feelings for you have also never changed." She said. "I wish I had a choice about leaving, otherwise I would choose to stay here in a heartbeat." She said sounding like she was gonna start to cry.

"God I'm gonna miss you so much Lina." I said with tears coming down my face.

"I'm gonna miss you so much more." she said as her voice was about to crack.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me. I picked up her chin up so she was looking me in the eyes. I wiped her tears & then I leaned in to kiss her.

The kiss was so passionate, so great & I never wanted it to end. That was until she pulled away and said... "I love you Mikey."

"I love you too, Alina."

I gave her the biggest hug ever picking her up and spinning her around to try to cheer her up from that sad moment we just had.

She laughed a little which made me smile. I put her over my shoulder as I ran back to our friends.

"Mikey oh my god" She said laughing as hard as I ever her laugh.

I gently put her down as everyone else was laughing at how silly we were.

"You guys okay?" Sammie said laughing.

"Yeah, perfectly fine." Smiling, looking at Alina.

"Guys I think we should play a game..." someone none of us knew said walking up towards us wearing a hoodie.