Chapter 1 : meeting Junhong

MINA'S POV
Hello I'm Kim Mina I live in a one big mansion. I now live with my grandmother because I have a rough past with my parents. But when I moved with my grandmother I met Choi Junhong he is my childhood best friend. I also have an older sister named Kim Soo Yoo. But appearantly she's in Japan right now she said she will be home after 3 months because she is now a model so she's really busy right now. Now my real life starts here.

Riiiiiiinggg! (Yawn) "what time is it?" I was shock because it was already 6:30 am "I'm gonna be late!" I suddenly rushed and went to the bathroom to take a shower then I brush my teeth and went out of the bathroom then put on my uniform. My uniform was a long sleeve V-neck and a short skirt with checkered design. Now that I'm done I went down stairs and saw my maids and I greeted them "johyun achim (good morning)" they greeted me back "johyun achim master" "where's grandma?" I said. "At the kitchen master" they said. "Kamsahabnida" i said. I went to the kitchen and saw grandma " johyun achim grandma" " johyun achim darling,eat your breakfast I made your favorite eggs and bacons" " aawwww thanks grandma!" After I ate my breakfast I said goodbye to everyone and went off. I still have 15 minutes to get to my new school. While I was walking around I saw a man wearing black glasses,hat, and a black outfit. I was terrified so I ran as fast as I can. I feel that man was following me. After that the man captured me and covered my mouth and hid me. " HELP!!! Let me go you scoundrel!" "shhhhh! They will hear us!" " who?" "Fans!" " wait! Who are you?" " pabo! Did you really forget me? "
Zelo's POV

" I don't know what your talking about?" Aish this girl Really? Mina did you really for get me? "( sighs ) I'm zelo remember Mina?" " how did you know my name?" " (frowns) it is me Junhong your best friend remember?!" " Junhong? How did you know it was me?" "Because of this!" I showed her the blue teddy bear that was chained up in her bag
"Oh you still reme-" she was cut off because i covered her mouth.
Girl 1:where is he?
Girl 2: we lost him again
Girl 3:maybe he is over there!
Girl 1:let's go!
" phew! Good thing they're gone " " .............." I saw her look at her watch
" oh no! I'm gonna be late!" " for what?" " for school because of you!" " sorry well I'm gonna a company you there" " okay" " ummmm Junhong can I ask you a question?"
" sure what is it?" " so you still remember the teddy bear that you won during the carnival? " " of course why would I forget it?" Hahaha why would I forget it Duh " ummm zelo could you take your mask off I want to see your face" " O-ok" i took Off my mask.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys sorry that it was all Mina 's POV and zelo's pov and I didn't put anyone's POV In there I promise that it will have more povs, and sorry that it was short I will update soon! And sorry if my grammar is wrong because it's my first time making this story
Well I hope you will enjoy my story ^ ^.