Chapter 1

Computer Jack's POV
Everything is black. Then my eyes whip open. I gasp, trying to catch my breath. I feel like I have been sleeping for eternity. All I see is Lana's face shouting: "He's up! He's up! Brianna! Dekka! Sam! He's up!"
I'm sitting on a white mattress, fumbling for my glasses. "Where are they? Where-- where are my gla--"
I'm cut off by the blur that is Brianna, who quickly (very very quickly) sits me up, puts my cracked black glasses for me, and hugs me as tight as possible. It takes me a minute to realize what's going on, put then I squeeze he back. She looks into my blue eyes, as I stare into get auburn ones.
Once again, I suck at talking to girls, and ask, "Aren't we dead?"
Brianna smiles. "No. Not anymore."
I look over her shoulder to see Dekka smile and nod at me. She must be jealous, but heck. I got her. Brianna. The one that everyone wants.
Lana smiles at me. "Hey jack." She coughs, her cough is damaged and smokey by all those cigarettes. "You're back. Rose ya from the dead. I don't know how I did it, but I did. Also saved Brianna as you can see." Lana's smile falters, "except for one problem..."
"Problem?" I ask, as Brianna sits next to me. I adjust my glasses.
"Well... Let me put it this way..." She seems to have a knot in her throat. "Sam? I'm tough and all, but I don't want to give the news.."
Sam nods, and then says, "Jack, you won't be able to use your legs."

I don't know what to say. No more useable legs? Brianna seems to know this. Atleast she doesn't like me any less."The FAYZ wall. It's still up?"
Sam shakes his head, "No. It's gone. But for some reason, Lana and Brianna still have powers. I don't know about you."
I look at a metal chair. "Pass it?" I ask.
Dekka hands it to me, and I squeeze it, to find that I still have them. Brianna leans against my side. I wrap an arm around her. It's good to be alive again. Very nice.
Then a question pops into my mind, and I'm surprised it didn't show up earlier.
"Where's the nearest computer?" I ask.
Dekka rolls her eyes, Sam and Lana chuckle, and Brianna says, "you'll have plenty computers later. Just hang out for a bit."
I shrug agreement, as Diana walks into the room. She looks distraught. "What's wrong?" I ask quietly.
"Wrong? What could possibly be wrong?" She spits. "Only the fact that you two lovers got each other."
I blush, and I can see Brianna blush too. 
"What happened to Caine?"
She stiffens.
"Sorry." I mumble.
"Sorry? OH! I'm secure enough to to talk about him." She hisses, and clearly isn't secure. "He's dead. Lana couldn't do it. Because he's burnt to ashes. Now Caine's gonna have a memorial. TO HELL with memorials! Memorials are those things that people don't give a crap about. The things birds poop on. The things that women use as a place to rest their purse!" Diana throws her arms into the air. Then she breaks down into a sobbing fit. "Sorry, I think I need some air." She moans, going outside.
I apologize to Brianna and Lana and Dekka and Sam for upsetting her.
Then Sam asks, "You wanna try out your wheelchair?"
Wheelchair. I guess that'll be my method of transportation.
"Sure." I say, keeping the mood light.
Sam and Lana lift me into the wheelchair. Brianna begs to be the one to push it.
"Whoa whoa Brianna. You know that this wheel chair wouldn't last a minute around you." Dekka jokes.
"Oh, yeah. That's true. Completely true. But can I push it at a snail's pace?" She says.
Dekka looks at Sam and Lana. They shrug.
"I don't know... How fast is a snails pace?" Sam asks.
"Maybe... At Least 200 miles per hour." Brianna says, and then when she sees Sam's reaction, she laughs, "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!"

Brianna pushes my wheelchair at a normal walking speed. We go through a park, and then down the all to familiar beach. Afterwards, we sit down on a bus stop. Not that we're waiting for a bus, but because it's a place to sit.
Brianna sighs. "I know I'd hate to lose my legs."
I look at her. "You would. But maybe a computer geek like me wouldn't mind it all that much. I can get used to this."
She smiles at that. Then she asks, "What happened when I died?"
"Well, me and Dekka came running down to you. Dekka was screaming and cursing Gaia. I really wish I fought. Maybe then you wouldn't have died. I was such a coward."
"Jack, don't say that."
"It's true! I should've gone down there. Fought. Then maybe you would have survived."
"If I survived, then Gaia would have my power. And then maybe the FAYZ Would have never ended. But none of that matters now. We're alive and free. I don't know where our parents are, and I don't even know if they care anymore. But I just want to live in the moment."
That's when she leans over ad kisses me. I can feel the difference of when, before, she only made out with me because she was bored. I forgive her for that. Now I can feel the true passion and love. When we  went to Coates together, I didn't know that if fall in love with her. I have now. And it's amazing what love can do to you.
We're interrupted when Dekka comes sprinting over. Brianna pulls away, and so do I, pretending that nothing like kissing just happened.
"Jack. You got a doctors appointment in an hour. Gotta take your injection." She pants.
"Injection?" I ask. Brianna tilts her head.
"You gotta take it. I think it's for the paralysis." She says with a shrug. Then with a wink, "you guys just continue whatever you were doing."
I flush. Brianna blushes slightly.
After fifty-eight minutes pass, Brianna manages to super quickly but not damaging the wheelchair get me to the doctors appointment.

The doctor is a brown haired lady with long straight hair. She injects the supplement into my arm, and says I'm free to go.
"Don't I have to pay?" I ask
"No sir. You're a very famous celebrity. We're happy to have you."
"Oh. Thanks!"

Brianna waits for me in the waiting room and pushes me back to the house where I woke from the dead. I sleep on that mattress, Dekka Sam and Brianna are in other rooms.
I lay on the mattress, not struggling to lift myself into my side.
As I doze off I hear the door open.
"Hey jack!" Brianna says.
"What? Brianna? It's like 12:46 am! What is it you need?" I use my super strength to lift myself up.
"Get back down, you adorable nerd." And before I can get back into bed, I can see Brianna sleeping where I was.
"Brianna, what's going on?" I ask. She opens her eyes and turns to me. "Wrong? Nothing's wrong. Just get back in bed."
"But you're in my bed." I say.
"Then I guess you'll just have to make due."
"Brianna." I say, then stop talking at the realization of what's going on. "Y-you don't mean. T-that..." I trail off, my heart beating severely fast.
"What? No! I must was wondering if you wanted to just... Like... Not sleep with me but sleep with me. You get what I'm saying? Like sleep next to each other. Not the gross stuff that results in a Gaia."
I sigh relief and lay down next to her. Every once in a while, she turns me over so I don't get bed sores. I drift into sleep.

I wake up in the morning, and see Dekka sitting on a wooden chair. She stares at me with cold eyes.
"Hey Dekka." I say.
"Hello, Jack."
"What."
"Oh, nothing. Just... You slept with Brianna?"
I freeze, and my blood goes cold. "Dekka, you know that I didn't."
"Then why was the sleeping in your bed?" Dekka stands up. "Hmm?"
"Dekka... She did it so I wouldn't get bed sores."
"She has a thing for you Jack." She growls bitterly.
"I know that." Pride swells up in my chest. "And I have a thing for her. You know that too." I pause for a moment, then ask. "Where is she?"
Dekka stands up, rubbing her temples. "I- I'm sorry Jack. I just... I'm not comfortable with having somebody I love with-- with someone else." She then answers, "Brianna is with Sam. He's telling her that she can't sleep with you anymore. That it's just... Especially not good for that stuff with the FAYZ being over and all."
I nod, hiding the disappointment. "Okay. That's fine."