Chapter 2

Brianna's POV
"Why Sam? Why? You sleep with Astrid!" I hiss.
"Brianna, you're just a kid. I can't let you do that. Even if you're not even sleeping with him."
"It's just for the bed sores!" I groan. I really want to be with him. More than anything in the world.
"If it was just for the bed sores, that you wouldn't be so reluctant." He scolds. "Jack can turn himself around. He's got super strength."
I'm about to argue, as I always do, but I now it's hopeless.
"Jacks family is dead." I say quietly.
"What did you say, Brianna?"
"I said Jacks family is dead." I say louder.
"What-- they're dead?"
"Yeah. It was in the newspaper yesterday. His family died a day before the FAYZ ended. Now he's got nobody. Nobody but me. And you can't take me away from him. That would tear him apart."
Sam scratches the back of his neck. "I'm not taking you away from him, I'm telling you to sleep in your own bed."
"Fine..." I growl. At my top speed, I run home and see Dekka talking to Jack. "Hey Jack. Sup Dekka."
"Hey breeze." Dekka and Jack say.
"I was just leaving." Dekka stands up and goes outside with Sam. Probably to talk. I don't really care. I sit down next to Jack. 
"Wanna get some fresh air?" I ask, Pushing over his wheelchair.
"That'd be great." He grins. His smile is a beautiful thing. I wish I could hold it in my mind forever. Just wanna reach and touch him, squeeze him.
"Somebody need to pinch you, Brianna?" Jack asks. Must've caught me staring.
I wake up back into reality and push him through yesterday's places. Same route. We even kiss again, but this time there is no interruption from Dekka.
This time we hang out for a while. Get something to eat. Blah blah blah. Do stuff. Have a fun time. We even visit a computer lab, where Jack begs to stay "five more minutes."
Then we go to bed In our separate rooms, dreaming about each other.