A little Bit Of a Twist with Love

Getting ready for the ‘Take Me Home Tour’ party that Harry was hosting. I can’t wait to see the boys again, I put on my white dress and cute blazer to go with, now for some shoes, I slipped on my pink heels straightened my hair and let it out. Time goes by fast and I’m already heading out the door excited to finally see my boyfriend Calum after 8 months, nerves gather in my stomach as I drive closer to the house. I hop out of my Mercedes Benz car and hair a familiar voice call my name assuming it was Calum, I smile to myself knowing who it was. But I look up to see Luke waiting for a hug, “Oh hi Luke, haven’t seen you in ages!” I give him a welcoming hug and feel his arms wrap around my waist and step away from him awkwardly. He looks at me up and down smirking, I see Calum at the corner of my eye walking towards us, and I could tell he was jealous of Luke. He glares at Luke and gives me a quick kiss on the lips, we stare at each other for a while, taking in the moment. “You two are going out?” I looked next to me and see a confused face on Luke, I hesitate to answer but Calum already does it for me, “ yeah, we’ve been dating for 10 months now” and puts his arm around me. Luke looked sad and walks away not saying anything. Honestly I feel sorry for him, he looked heart broken, I wanted to see if he was okay but then again what would Calum think, so I let him walk ahead. I walk behind Luke, with my hand in Calums.We got greeted in the beautiful house, by a cute curly haired guy, Harry. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and says “She’s beautiful Calum, just as you described her”. I blush and walk in the house with Calum by my side, introducing me to everyone. I get a text from my best friend Amy. ‘On my way with Ash’. I grin at the text thinking how cute they are together, then place my phone back in my bag and hug Michael. He tells me all about the tour and how much he enjoyed it. I look across the room seeing Amy and Ash walk in, Harry gives her a kiss on the cheek, I see her wearing a red puffy dress, with red heels on. Calum says “She looks great” I smile and walk over seeing what a cute couple they are. After meeting everyone at the party, I sit with Cal,Ash,Amy,Harry and etc. , someone was missing,Luke.I get off Cal’s lap and spot Luke sitting in a corner by himself, it looked like he had been crying for hours, I couldn’t stand seeing my best friend like this. “Hey Luke, want to join us, I think Harry said were playing spin the bottle?” He ignored me, he wasn’t looking at me either. I was starting to feel guilty and that this was my entire fault.” If you play you can sit next to me?” he turned to face me and smiled while following me to meet with the others. We sit down, as the party has been going on for a while, minimal people were left, so Harry decided to get all of us together to play a stupid game of spin the bottle. With Luke sitting next to me, having a smile on his face, but Calum looking at us angrily. Ash and Amy sit next to each other grinning cutely. I look at Harry and the game begins. Harry gives the bottle to Luke and he spins it. I felt bad so I moved next to Calum, but the bottle pointed at me.”Ooooh” Liam says from the other side. I feel my stomach drop, as the bottle points to me, feeling regret to move next to Calum. Calum puts his hand on my shoulder looking at me, I could tell he didn’t want to me kiss Luke, this was going to be awkward. Luke moves closer to me winking at me making me feel uncomfortable, he starts to lean in for a kiss, I try to back away but it was too late he already had his lips on mine. He kissed my passionately, pulling me towards him, I had to go with it, I started to kiss him back surprising enjoying every bit of it.”Guys you can stop now, ten seconds is up” Louis said, but we kept kissing. I suddenly felt a connection between Luke and wow he was a heck of a good kisser. We let go of the kiss, out of breath, it hits me me, I feel a regret go through me seeing that Calum was no where to be seen. I feel embarrassed, turning around to see everybody confused on what just happened. As the bottle got spun again, I whisper in Amy’s ear “Where’s Calum?” “He’s gone outside, he seemed really upset” A tone of regret and sadness gathers inside of me.But now the problem is I have feelings for both. I stood up and walked outside to see Calum standing up against a post, near all the drinks. I close the door behind me, seeing his back facing me.” How was the kiss?” Calum says harshly, I gulp down nervously “it was a dare Cal!” he turns to face me with anger in his eyes “It didn’t look like it and don’t call me Cal!” I start to get really scared, I’ve never seen him like this before.” Can we please talk about this?”  I say, “Fine, If your not too busy kissing Luke, then sure”. I could feel tears stream down my face “I don’t like Luke! I like you, so can we please stop fighting over a silly problem?”, “I guess if you answer this one question for me?” I nod nervously, “Do you like Luke now?” My heart beats faster when he says that. “Look that kiss, it meant nothing, I promise you, “You didn’t answer my question! Calum raised his voice in anger. I took a deep breath in, “my honest opinion is I have feelings for him, after that kiss but I wish the person I was kissing was you, because I love you Calum” He walks up to me, holds my face and places his lips on mine. We kiss passionately, he takes his lips off mine and says “I love you too babe”. We hug and forget about the situation and walk back inside to sit with the others. As I walk with Calum inside everyone has gone in another room talking and dancing to music. Besides, Luke and Amy, I walk back with Calum, I look behind me to see Luke kissing Amy. She walks off, after slapping him him the face, his reaction was priceless, he stood there shocked, before he could speak I slapped him in the face as well “asshole!” I say to Luke and joined everyone else in the other room.