Wakeup Call

~Luke's POV~

"LUKE! FUCKING CUNT!" I hear Jai screaming at me downstairs. I laugh and Rosie wakes up to.

"I think Jai just checked twitter" I told her laughing again.

She laughed to, "I told you he was going to kill you"

"Pfft, Jai can't kill this" I say puffing out my chest and placing my hands on my hips like a superhero.

Rosalie laughs and pulls me out of the room "Come on I'm starving!"

As we walk down the stairs Beau gives us a funny look.

"You two just came out if the same room!!" he yells pointing at us, causing everyone else to look to.

"Wow Luke, you had a little TO much fun last night" laughs Jess

Rosie turns bright red beside me,

"NO! We just couldn't sleep because all of YOU snore like lawn mowers, god, dirty minded cunts" I protest

"Sure sure" laughs Jai.

"So, it's Sunday, what are we doing?" Rose asks changing the subject.

"DARE SUNDAYS!" screams Beau, Jai and Skip.

"Ya alright" I agree, "let's ask the fans"

The 5 of us (Janoskians) pull out our phones and tweet..

'Dare Sundays is back!! What should we do this week? Tweet us good dares&challenges'

We get millions if reply's, looking through some we decide on the 3L milk challenge.

"Should we call up Teddy?" suggests James, "Yes! I'll do it" smiles Skip taking his phone out.

"Alright, I have an appointment to get to today" Nicola tells us.

"See you later babe" James says pulling Nicola towards him and kissing her lips.

"Bye" she says kissing James again before putting on her shoes and heading out.

"What are you doing today Jess?" I ask going over to her.

"Nothing" she smiles, that girl is so sweet and bubbly. Everything she says sounds so positive.

I smile "Good, you can help Rosalie with filming"

"Alright Teddy's coming" Skip tells us as he comes back into the room.

"Yay!" cheers James. I swear if he wasn't with Nicola you'd think he's gay for Teddy, it's wierd.

"Okay, leggo!" announces Rose leading us outside.

I am sooo looking forward to this challenge!

*

~ Rosalie's POV ~

Jess and I stand behind the camera, standing as far back as possible from the 6 guys puking up colorful milk.

Apparently other people found this amusing because there was a crowd standing in the ally watching.

At this point I started to realize the boys are getting really famous, I mean their random is HUGE! And people are recognizing them everywhere they go.

I've noticed alot of peverted young fans on twitter, usually tweeting the boys nasty things, and their usernames! Don't even get me started on that.

After the boys had finished puking out their rainbow guts, we filmed their talking bit for the end and called it a day.

Luke came over to me with a blue stained face and I couldn't even keep a straight face while looking at him.

"What?" he asked playing dumb "Is there something on my face?"

I laughed even more "No not at all, smurf"

He laughs as well "Shutup"

"Okay let's go home!" I say "Bye Teddy, nice seeing you again"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hi guys! I'm back :)

Okay can you believe the Janoskians will be at the MMVA's tonight!?!!???!?! I'm crying OMG

Sorry things are really slow right now, I'm kind of just winging it because I have no real idea as to where this story is going. Hopefully I'll have some inspiration soon! And Jess should be a big help to :)

Anyway Jess' POV is coming up next so look forward to that

Love you loads ❤

Vote/Comment/Fan/Share

~Kayla x