Chapter 1 Part 3: The Name

Hi guys! Long time no update. Sorry! I'm kind of busy in my studies. Because i'm gonna graduate in highschool na, next time you know i'm in college na and i have work.... blahblahblah..

HAHAHAHA, So here i am again! i need to finish this before buwan ng wika. So enjoy reading, Vote if you liked it. Comment if you have any suggestion or anything!

----

Prevously on my last chapter..

Liam Payne's POV

Woaah!! Who's that girl i met? shit. i forgot to ask her name. *Murmuring* Well she's so pretty with those big pretty brown eyes. Well i wish i could met her again.

"Hi lads!" Liam-

"Hi there! *Laughed*" Harry-

"You look so happy, today!" Louis-

"Oh yeah, i met someone! You know..." Liam-

"Really, so what's her name?" Niall-

"Is she pretty?" Harry-

"Is she hot? *Laughed* hahahaha." Zayn-

"Well, i forgot to ask her name, because she is on a hurry. I met her in the hospital and well yes harry she's pretty and yes of course zayn she's hot! *Laughed*" Liam-

"Woaa there! Now liam has a girl too!" Niall-

"First zayn now liam? wow. you two are fast. Except you two don't know their name. *Laughed*" Harry-

So Louis, harry and Niall teased Liam and zayn...

"Stop it you guys! Well if i have one wish, i wish i could meet her again" Liam-

"Me too liam. Met too." Zayn-

Julia's POV

I know somtimes i hated her, for being over protective or so annoying. But i still love her more that anything. *Crying* im at my room thinking some things. or someone like my mom i don't know. I think my heart is gonna explode.

Today is the day my mom died. I don't want to see her. You know. That's why i'm at my room. Thinking some things. Thinking if my mom is happy? up there? well. All i can say is i miss her already. Our family talk, when she yells at me.

I don't know what to do. well, i know my mom wants me to graduate at collage and she wants me to be a valedictorian. So that's my goal. No more for being a fan girl. This is for my mom. Well i still like one direction. But not love anymore.

Yeah to be honest, im totally obssessed with this boys. Now all i can say is. I liked there music. nothing else. I'll focus it all to my studies. for you mom. I'll do anything, i'll give up anything for you.

This is my last gift for you.. i'll make you proud mommy.

Liam's POV

Hmm. keep thinking liam. What's her name? arghh.. is it Jul? oh yeah. She said jul... but there's something missing. Hmm.

"Hey what are you thinking?" as niall said,

"You mean? who?" as i said,

"Yeah. Look at your face. HAHAHAHA. It's horrible."

"Sorry for my beautiful face, now i know what's her name. But there's something missing, jul is her name."

"Oh i see, jul? hmm. Let's keep searching"

"Okay, thanks by the way." as i said.

"Of course liam, what are friends for? right?"

I went upstairs to my room to get my laptop. I've been searching her name. But nothing. This is so hard i wont give up.

You know why i kept searching for her? Because she's different with the other ordinary girl. I don't know. it's just she's really different.

I fell asleep. Im just so tired today.

A/N: they were in the philippines and nobody knows even their fans. That's why julia can't believe it. That he met zayn and liam.

Julia's POV

woah its 12 am. I just woke up in the middle of the night. This is so hard for me. Now i can't sleep. What should i do? I need to wake up early later for my school.

Well, since i can't sleep, i'll throw all the way my one direction things. Omg, i think i can't do this. I really love the boys. Well half of my stuffs is one direction? how can i. You know throw them.

Well.. as i said, since i can't sleep. I'll do it. For my mom, right? Julia you can do this. You're a strong girl. Okay. let's start.

While cleaning my father knocks at my door. "Baby are you still up? why are your light is on.?"

I opened the door "Yes daddy, sorry for waking you up this late, well honestly i woke up 12 am then since i cant sleep, i'll clean my room and throw some stuffs that i don't need anymore"

Wow look at my father's face. Look's like he can't believe it that i can clean my own room. You know, my mother is the one who cleans my room. Because i don't know how to clean. hehe. "Wow, baby? is that really you? or am i dreaming?"

Really dad? -.- "Of course dad, people change. Right?"

"Yes baby, oh by the way, you didnt wake me up. Ive been working some things and im about to sleep. But i went downstairs to get some water then i saw your room lights are on, so i better check on you"

"Wow, i'm okay dad. You better go to sleep too. its already 1am. Good night dad, sweetdreams. I love you" Then i hugged and kissed him at his forehead.

"Okay baby you sure your okay?"

"Yes dad. Thanks!"

"Okay, good night baby. You better go to sleep early okay. You need some rest. Sweet dreams and i love you too."

He went upstairs and finally he's asleep. Now i need to finish this. its almost 2am. I have 4 hrs to sleep.

then i finally go to sleep. 

---

Hi guys i know and sorry this is short. I'm just tired from school and can't think of something. Can anyone please suggest what can i do? okay. thanks.

Don't forget to vote and comment. No bad words okay?