"Loved by you"

Hi Readers! shortest story you'll ever read. But 101 % true to life. Yes! It is!

I named my Main Characters as Aishi (the girl ) and Teru (the boy) . . 

Way back 2014, November . . The day it happened. It was the day that my whole life was changed. 

Teru and I are acquaintances  since 2011? I f i'm not mistaken. .

How we met? Well, we are in the same organization that time. But we're not that close. Since we're so many in that organization and I'm not that kind of so called "friendly". .  Yes! I'm not. .

I'm not the type of a girl that is so friendly. You can approach me but i wont be able to talk to you for an hour just to talked about somethings that is not exciting nor benefit me . I'm not shy also. I'm not just approachable person. I admit it.

that's why we're not close. .  even if he's the boy of my Friend. Yes! My friend and Teru are in a relationship together . . But then "walang forever" They broke up.

Why did the broke up? 

-----------------------------------------------------F L A S H B A C K------------------------------------------------------------

Simple!

We're in the mall that time (im with my friend,Cia *Teru's Gf) 

she asked me that day if we could go out. .  so I said yes since my class is already done . . so I was expecting that Teru will accompany us but i was wrong. .  

While walking inside the mall i asked Cia:

Me: Cia, I was wondering. .

Cia: About what?

Me: About this date? i was expecting Teru will come by and accompany us.

Cia: Don't expect him to come by he is busy. .  that's why i asked you if you are free today. .

Me: Oh i See. .

Then we started looking for something to buy like Dresses ,Shorts and etc...

While we are in the escalator (going down) I was so shocked of what i saw..

Guess what? 

I saw Teru with another girl 0_0

Cia didn't saw it until i tap her shoulder

Cia look. Its Teru. . But who is that Girl? I thought he is busy then, what the hell is he doing here?