Chapter 3

Sunny

     The next few days that I spent in England were quite odd. I was never with both of my parents and it really sucked. Dad had some work stuff to do the first few days and then mom got sick for some of the other days. On one of my last few days here, dad had to some work and mom was still sick. So, I was stuck either going out to a place I was extremely unfamiliar with or stay cooped up in my hotel room bored out of my mind. That was when I remembered I had Jack and Finn's number.

From: Little Miss Sunshine

  Hey Finn! My parents are both unavailable to hang out today, what are you and Jack up to?

From: Finny Boy

  Jack is busy today, but I'm free. What did you have in mind?

From: Little Miss Sunshine

  Meet me outside the yarn and fabric store where I first saw you?

From: Finny Boy

  Sure thing, see you soon.

     I set my phone down and rolled out of bed. It was 9 am. I took a quick shower, brushed my hair, and then brushed my teeth. I put on some mascara and chapstick. Then, I searched through my closet for something to wear. I decided to wear one of my favorite dresses. I put that on, slipped on some black converse, and then grabbed my purse and phone. I made sure I had one of my room keys in advance. I stepped out of my room and knocked on my parents door.

"Yes sweetie?," my dad asked as he fixed his tie.

"I'm going out," I told him.

"Alone?," mom asked, a worried expression on her face.

"No, I'll be out with Finn," I told her, trying hard not to blush at the shit eating grin on her face.

"Okay, you two have fun," she smiled.

"Not too much fun though," dad said sternly.

"Ew! Dad!," I exclaimed.

"Be back here no later than 8 o'clock," dad added.

"I won't," I said.

     I closed their door behind me and left. I made my way to the yarn and fabric store.

✿✿✿✿✿

     When I made it to the fabric and yarn shop, I saw Finn.

"Finn!," I called out, waving to him.

"Hi," he smiled.

"I'll never get tired of your accent," I sighed.

"You look beautiful," he smiled.

"Thank you. You look very handsome," I smiled, blushing a bit.

"So, what do you want to do?," he asked me.

"I'm not sure. You know your way around here better than me. What do you and Jack usually do?," I asked.

"We never really have a set plan. We just do whatever," he told me.

"Well, let's do whatever then," I smiled.

     We did just that. If we came across a store that looked nice, we would go in there. Finn even put up with me when I saw a nice clothing store with some cute clothes. I put on a little fashion show and made him laugh super hard. After that, we stopped off for some lunch. Finn paid for it, much to my dismay. Then we walked around some more. We came across a tattoo shop.