Hotel California Fan Fic

Prologue

TYGA

Living this life isn't easy, don't get me wrong I love my life and my son. And Chyna too but I feel as though something is missing. I love Chyna I really do, but just now she been acting different and I don't know man. T-Rell always told me that if I keep having to say I love Chyna then I might not. Sometimes I think about how different my life would be if I was with her and not Chyna. Would I be happier?

"I know whats gonna get yo ass outta that funk" Chris said hitting my leg making me snap back into reality.

"What?" I said

"We gonna have a guys night out, we out to the strip club" He said I signed.

"I don't know man what if-" Chris cut me off.

"Just relax for once you not cheating you just gonna go see bitches pop they asses. Chyna can't get mad cause she was there once too" I sucked my teeth

"Man don't talk about her like that" I said, to be honest it ain't bother me as much. But she was my fiancé I had to defend her.

"Now you all team Chyna but yesterday you was sprung off of home girl? Get cho life" Chris said bird like. But he was right, the only reason I was thinking about her was because I was out shopping for King and I bumped into her and seeing her bought back old feelings. I was really confused, maybe going to the strip club would take my mind off everything.

"Aight man I'll go to the strip club" I said getting up, Chris gave me a smile and a five.