WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?

Grumpy was trying to find Khaycie, he couldn't find her, he looked for her everywhere. He wasn't going to give up he had go tell her, as he kept looking he bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" said grumpy he looked up and saw snow, but there was something wrong with her, she looked different. "No its my fault grumpy" said Snow in what seemed to be a flirty tone, "I should have seen were k was going but I was...distracted". Grumpy helped her up "have you happen to see Khaycie around?" Asked grumpy, Snows face then turned into a jealous and angry face.

"What do you need her for?" Asked Snow with a pretty jealous voice, "I need to tell her something" answered grumpy. He was about to walk away getting scared of how snow was acting weird but snow stoped him. "Look grumpy I ain't going to lose my man just because of some nasty, wannabe Princess has been flirting with him" said Snow in a jealous tone, "what do y-" grumpy was interrupted by snow kissing him, his eyes widen and tried to pull away but couldn't. His eyes got doppy and kissed back, snow smiled against the kiss THE LOVE SPELL WORKED!!!.

Once she pulled away, grumpy opened his eyes and grabbed her hand. "Lets go, I know a great place were we can eat" said grumpy smiling at Snow sweetly. Snow smiled back at him her eyes glowing a evil green just at the same time grumpys eyes also flashed a evil green color. They walked away hand in hand.

Khaycie was in the waffle shop thinking of her time with grumpy at the ball. She sighted dreamily, she loved him they had so much incommen and he was just so dreamy. Just then she saw Grumpy holding hands with Snow!!! She couldn't believe it she was sure that he liked her I mean what were all those good times they had.

"Hi Khaycie how are you?" Asked Snow with a evil smirk, Khaycie just looked down at there joined hands. "Oh yeah we forgot to tell you, me and grumpy are dating, right grumpy-poo?" Said Snow, "Right Snowy" answered grumpy. Khaycie felt her heart break, he loved Snow everything that happened at the ball was just a trick, he didn't love her, he loved Snow. Khaycie just got up an runned away not wanting to see that, Snow laughed watching Khaycie run away crying.

Bieng evil sure feels good.

All day the 7D noticed that Grumpy was hanging out all day with Snow, acting like a lovesick person when he clearly said that morning that he loved Khaycie. Even Queen Delightful didn't like this new relationship status, sure she wanted Snow to be happy with someone she loved but something was off about this relationship.

"I wonder what was the sudden love change in Grumpy" said Bashful, they were all sitting in the dinner table in the castle the Queen invited them so they could talk. All of them were there the 6D (grumpy wasn't there), Erika, and Abby. Snow wasn't there because she was still out with Grumpy, and Khaycie just wasn't in the mood right know.
"Bashful is right, we know Grumpy and the only thing that could change his mood that fast is cheese" said Doc. Everyone nodded agreeing, they saw Khaycie walk out. "Khaycie were are you  going?" Asked Queen Delightful, "I'm going back to my home...my real home, back with my parents" she answered. They gasped "your going away?" Asked sneezy, "yeah I came here to hang out more with Snow, we have been friends for a long time, but now she is to busy with Grumpy now" she said a but coldly and depressing by the last part. "So I better be going now, good bye guys" she said and left the dinning room off to go and pack up.

They all looked at each other, with sad and worried faces. Snow wasn't acting like herself and because of that she has lost on of her friends. They didn't know what else to do, they were out of ideas especially Doc and that was one of the most impossible things. All they could do know is Hope that everything would go back to normal...