Let me have you~ Baby.

I was just an ordinary girl the other day until I met this guy. It changed my whole life about me. He was a delinquent yet so cool. I bet his dick is so fucking big. Imagining it, his cock shoving into my deep pussy .. Wouldn't that be good ?. The abs of his stomach, can't get enough of this. I was attending college, well my life was good back then, I didn't have any idea of sex and stuffs more like I was sensitive about that subject. But when he took a step on my stuffs, it began to change me. It started on the class of Professor G in Sex Education. Everyone was so sensitive especially girls while boys are a little bit much of excited then I saw him. Holding with his cellphone, with those lustful wolf eyes as he gazes right through me and bit his lips. I was deeply shocked and it irritated me or made me disgusting for a moment but realizing it those shots were the best. During lunch break he made move onto me. In the Library. He pinned me at the floor while locking my hand as he licks my neck passionately. Then I didn't know what to do but I got turned on. I let him have his way and it feels so fucking good. My body reacted then I sucked his cock. It was a bit bitter but his cum tasted better. He lift me up as he spanks my ass slowly and shoves his dick into my pussy. It hit the G-spot and my virginity was gone. With people everywhere in the library while we're hiding fucking each other got me excited. It was fucking good feeling his cock all over my pussy. I'm about to get crazy with this dick as I thought myself, I feel like I couldn't live with his cock anymore. One night he invited me into his house and I come over. He quickly undresses his Polo shirt and told me "Let me have you from here on and now" then we fucked each other until I get pregnant.