Give it into me HARD

That night was amazing, I couldn't forget it my pussy is still looking for his cock. I woke up early and saw him deeply asleep, I uncovered the blanket and surprisingly he was naked. I sucked his cock once again, licking the tip of it as I played with his balls. Pre-crum were appearing but he is still in deep asleep. Kissing the sides of his cock and licking it over and over again made me horny, my left hand acted quickly and fingered my pussy, slowly rubbing my clitoris as I get horny again. I couldn't control myself then when I've had enough I inserted his hot dick inside my fucking pussy and moved my hips till morning. Unconsciously he cummed at me, and my eyes were rolling of the orgasm that I made, it was just so deeply fucking good.
Later on the school, he made me stick a vibrator at my pussy while the remote is at him, whenever in class he would make a fun of me by turning the vibrator on seeing me struggling with the pleasure. I couldn't help myself but made an excuse and go to the rest room. I fingered myself along with the vibrator and then there he is again. He unzips his file and made me suck his cock, I couldn't control my body and sucked his cock deeply like a fucking slut. But I couldn't help it, it's just way too good that my pussy is craving for his cock again. He slowly inserted his big cock into me again and made a mess on me again. I didn't regret it because I loved it.