Chapter 24

(Lillie's POV)

When I woke up I saw Sage. She was so tiny and fragile. I don't know how she lived. I was still thanking Go for my little miracle.

Shawn walked in and he looked sad. When he saw me awake his face lit up. "Thank God your okay" he said so happy. His eyes were blood shot and puffy.

I put my hand on his cheek. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "I love you." He said. "I love you so much more." I said kissing his forehead.

I don't know what I would do without him. Or Sage for that matter. They are the best things that have ever happened to me. The doctor walked in and smiled warmly at us.

"Your baby will be okay. Now I need you to sign the birth certificate." She said handing us a sheet of paper. She reminded me of my mom. Gosh I miss her I wonder if Shawn called. "Shawn?" I said looking at him. "Yeah babe?" He looked up from signing the paper. "Did you call my mom?" I ask.

"Yeah she is coming in later today." He said. A huge smile creeped upon my face. I hugged him and told him thank you. The Doctor is letting me leave in two days.

About 3 hours later Shawn went to go get my mom from the airport. I'm so thankful for him. Soon I hear a knock at the door to see. My mom with a man.

That man was not Shawn it was my dad.