Chapter 2:The Homies

We've been waitressing (that's probably not a word) for a couple days now. Most people come in during the day, and there's less at night. We're good friends with the cook also, his name being Ellis. He's young also, 22 to be exact. He was born in London and has hazel eyes, dark brown hair, and a tan-ish complexion. Whenever we had a break we would just hang out and talk with him. He's pretty chill.

It was now closing time, which is 6 p.m. Karmen and I changed out of our waitress outfits and began to walk out the door.

"Wait!" Ellis called out as we were halfway out the door. We both turned as he came jogging towards. "Do you want to hang out with a couple of my friends and I?" he asked with a cute smile.

I looked to Karmen. "Uh...sure." she said while shrugging. Ellis grinned and took the lead out the door and down the streets of London.
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

We stopped at a little town square thing full of shops and knick knack places. The street lamps were now on and made shadows cascade over everything.

Ellis turned and looked in all directions. "They said they would be--"

Before he could finish, 3 guys suddenly appeared and walked over to us. Ellis smiled and walked over to them.

Karmen and I stood awkwardly looking around. Ellis then turned and motioned us over.

"Karmen, Kelsey, this is Aiden, Toby, and Charlie." The three said hey to us and we just waved. Awkward.....

"Well, where are we going?" the one named Aiden asked. He had pretty light green eyes.

Ellis shrugged then turned to us. "Where do you want to go?"

"We could just walk through stores and go from there....." I suggested.

They all nodded and we walked into the first store we saw. As soon as we walked, Midnight Memories by One Direction started playing. Karmen and I looked at eachother with huge grins then together sang to the top of our lungs:

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!!!!!"

Everyone in the store turned and looked at us. Ellis, Toby, Charlie, and Aiden laughed at us as we quickly walked away over to the scarves.

We tried on scarves and sunglasses and walked around in them like models. Because we're cool like that.
Aiden took off the sunglasses I had on a posed in them while dancing to the music. I laughed and danced along with him.

Soon, the song in the store changed to She's Kinda Hot by 5 Seconds Of Summer. I looked and saw Karmen jumping up and down to the music with Charlie. They got so into the song that they ended up bumping into a display of shoes. It didn't fall down though.

After awhile we left and continued the cycle of dancing and trying on clothes in every store we went in. And then after doing this about 10 times, we decided to go to the nearest bakery and get some sweets.

When we finally did get to one, I decided to get the biggest, softest looking chocolate chip cookie they had. I saw the choices through the little glass window thing and picked the one I wanted. I bought it then went to the little table the rest were sitting at. Aiden was to my left, Karmen in front of me, Charlie to her left, then Toby and Ellis pulled up two chairs. As we all sat together, I just noticed that Charlie was the only blonde(dirty blonde to be exact) one, apart from Karmen.

Just as I was about to take a bite of my cookie, another person's mouth suddenly chomped on it, taking out a huge chunk. I turned to Aiden who just smiled with chocolate on his teeth. I tried to push down the smile that was coming on my face, but I couldn't. He then started to laugh, which caused me to do the same.

I could already tell we would be hanging out with them often.
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《

Cookies. /^_^/

At the top is the waitress outfit!

<<kermit_n_kelso>>