Chapter 1

Aubreys pov
   Today I was at the studio all day long. I was really tired and did not want to do anything. They had me working so hard to get the album done. Don't they know that you can't just write a song. If you want it to be good you have to write songs that mean a lot to you.

I tried to call Justin but of course it went straight to voicemail. He is probably out parting with some people. He is alway like this now. I don't know what happened. It did not have to be this way. To make it worse. Today is my  20th birthday and Justin has not even text me yet. He is always partying. Your probably thinking why are you still with him. Well I love him and nothing will change that.

My girls called me and told me that we were going to all have out at my house and watch movies and eat a lot of junk food all night. My girls are Taylor Swift, Maddie, Katie, and Mak. We all got in our pjs and sat in my screening room. They all wanted to watch a scary movie. Luckily I talked them out of it. We watched The Last Song, The Fault In Our Stars, If I Stay and Expelled. We were about to start The Outfield. Then we heard someone call my name. I thought that the girls were playing with me. But they looked just as confused as me. We walked upstairs and saw Justin and his friend Lil Za. Lil Za was helping Justin walk to my room. Great he is drunk. When Lil Za got Justin in my room he just left. Well girls I guess tonight is over. I have to babysit my boyfriend so he does not do anything stupid.
Ok well we are going to leave and see out boyfriends. Hope you had fun. Bye

The next morning
   I slept in my guest room. There is no way I was going to sleep in the same bed as him. I walked into my room. I saw my cute boyfriend cuddling with my stuffed animal. I went over to him and sat on my bed. Justin moved and put his head in my lap. I just say there playing with his hair and waited for him to say something.
J- I'm sooo sorry. I don't know what I was doing last night. I know I missed your birthday and I'm a horrible boyfriend. You deserve someone better then me. Your amazing. I don't know why you keep on putting up with me. I love you.
A- I love you too. You just have to stop being so stupid. Think next time. I will always love you and. I only need you. If anything you deserve someone better. I love you and will alway.
J- So the AMAs are soon and I was wondering if you would like to be my date.
A-I would love to