Thug Life (Chresanto Story)

Carmen POV

My whole 16 years I had to fight. Nobody was here to protect me. My mom, a drug addict and a prostitute could really care less about me and my dad, I don't even know him but he somehow wants to be in my life after 15 years of hiding. When my Granny was alive, everything was good, until she died. After that, my mom used drugs aka crack as her Bestfriend. My older sister moved since she couldn't take my mom actions anymore. Leaving me, and my younger sister in this hell hole. But I'm getting out just like my oldest sister did. I can't take this anymore.

Me and my youngest sister was walking home from school only to see my mom and her dealer in the middle of their trade.

"Hey babies" my mama spoke.

I rolled my eyes and closed my room door shut, pulled out my phone and started to read. I don't have time for my mamas actions so I won't be there to witness any of that bullshit. My sister on the other hand, gone head. I don't care.

"I know you heard me, I'm getting 'bout tired of yo attitude" my mama said, kicking my room door open.

I sighed, locking my phone.

"Hey" I spoke bluntly.

She put on a fake smile and looked back at one of her niggas she about to fuck for some crack.

"Hey daughter of mine. Listen, I'm hungry and so is my company. Do me a fav and cook something. Hmm?"

My mama said trying to look all sweet and motherly in front of her company.

Bull Shit. I rubbed my temples and groaned.

"Ma, I wish I could fix something to eat but you spent all the food stamps on you." I said, obviously irritated.

See why can't my mama be like my her mother and brother? My grandma was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She had the biggest cheeks and the most strong cheek bones you've ever seen. Her hair went all the way to the middle of her back. Her hair was dark brown but she frequently dyed it to change styles. I loved her hair, that's where I get my hair from. When our hair both gets wet, it curls up in some dangerous tight curls. Making us look like we're babies. And her eyes... Oh my god her eyes. Her eyes was the most prettiest light brown I've seen by far. It bring tears in my eyes that I can never see her again. She was the only thing that I wanted to love for. And now that she's no longer here, I feel so incomplete.

My mom laughed, "Oh yeah, that's right. My bad." She said after she slammed the door.

Only lord knows how bad I want to get away from this house. I unlocked my phone and continued to read. That's the only thing I can do. My mom didnt pay the cable bill so no one can watch TV except my mom. She has a DVD player so she stay up in her room, getting high, fucking random niggas, and yelling irrelevant bullshit I obviously don't want to hear. I can't go outside either. Ever since I've turned 15, my mom put me on lockdown practically. I'm almost 16 years old now. Still can't leave off the damn block without asking.

Pssh, that shit irking. She thinks that I'll run off and have sex with them. Please! These niggas ain't nothing to me! I'm not like my mother. And I'll never be. To think that I'll go around opening my legs to every nigga that coos in my ear. Nigga bye! I'm waiting 'til the time is right boo.

I can't even deal with my momma ways anymore. I'm tired of playing the Mama Role. She need to get her life 'cause I will pack my shit and leave with the quickness.

I woke up in the middle of the night only to see my mom in the hallway, on her tip-toes looking around like someone's out to get her. Oh yes, she's definitely high. I tried to go past her to go to the bathroom but she blocked me.

"Ugh, excuse me mama. I gotta go pee" I said, irritation taking over me.

She looked at me and her eyes was black looking and she couldn't even focus on me correctly.

"Hold on a minute... Shit" she spoke irritating as hell.

I walked past her again and she pushed me, making me lose my balance and falling on the floor. I got up, walked to into my room and packed my bags. I put up too many times with her bullshit.

"Fuck this, fuck this house, fuck you, fuck every god damn thing" I spoke, shoving all my clothing that could fit in a duffle bag.

I went and got my iPhone, charger, flat iron, underwear, and everything else I could find. I threw my house key and made my way to the door.

"Girl wait" my momma said.

I laughed sarcastically and turned my head back to her.

"I been waiting too long, bye mama" I smiled, opening the door and making sure I slammed it.

I walked down the broke down parts of Detroit, not scared one bit. These people knew me. And the people who didn't know me and started acting all hard, I'll end it.

"Aye ma, c'mere for a min'" the deep voice said.

His voice was so sexy, it sent chills down my spine.

"Why should I-" I said, turning around getting caught off by this boys sexiness.

Lord, the boy was a caramel completion, short, curly hair, pink plump lips, beautiful brown eyes, and his body looked like it was sculpted by a God. I immediately felt my cheeks go red as he walked over to me. He licked his lips and smile looking at me.

"Cause, a lil' Shawty like you too young to be walking 'round here struttin'. Gon' on home. Before your cute ass get snatched up" he spoke.

I pursed my lips inside my mouth and narrowed my eyes at the ground.

"I can't do that" I said lowly.

His face softened bad walked closer towards me.

"Why not lil' mama?" He asked concerned.

I shook my head before looking into his eyes.

"Cause, I don't want to go back there. They don't want me" I wailed.

He hugged me and made a call.

"Aye, D. I can't make it tonight bro, something came up and it's serious so do it without me, iight?" He spoke into his iPhone.

He looked at me and saw my bags behind me.

"Look listen, I know you don't know me and all, I know you don't have nowhere to go so, I want you to come to my place, ight?" He spoke softly.

I nodded my head, and he grabbed my bags and my hand, leading me to his black Hummer.

•Ok, my first thug love story. Bear with me, I'm a amateur. Lol I'll update when I can•