Three.

I woke up to someone lips on mine. I fluttered my eyes open and met Chresanto's brown ones.

"Morning, ma" he smiled.

I turned around and got out the bed, stretching.

"You just can't kiss me like that. I don't know you like that" I laughed. He stopped smiling and walked over to me, cornering me into the corner. He looked into my eyes, once again then looked at my lips. He licked his lips, grabbing my waist pulling me into his hard chest and grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me like his life depended on it. He licked the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance. I didn't give it to him. He groaned in frustration and started grabbing my ass. I gasped and he entered his tongue I'm my mouth, exploring. He pulled away and smiled that big ass smile.

"Just did" he winked and went into the bathroom. I smiled and touched my lips, blushing at the fact that that was the best kissed I've had so far. I made the bed and went downstairs. I might as well cook. I went into the kitchen and got the pancake mix, eggs, bacon, and fruit out. I mixed the pancake mix together and started the bacon. After the pancakes and bacon was done, I made the eggs and cut the fruit up. I made the plates and Chresanto walked in, right on que for this good ass breakfast.

"Damn, Carmen. I could've just ate some cereal or something" he laughed, sitting down and started to dig in. I say down and smiled.

"I know, I just wanted to cook"

He nodded his head and contiued to eat. I ate my food and put it in the sink and he did the same. When I was about to wash the dishes, he grabbed my waist, putting me on the counter. He got in between my legs and looked at me.

"What?" I smiled.

"I know this might seem crazy and all but shit, I'm feeling you, Carmen. Ion know, it's something about you I like" he said. I blushed and smiled.

"I like you too" he kissed me and took me off the counter. I looked up at him because I'm so damn short.

"You wifey material and I don't be fucking with females like that but when I do, they got something about them that I like. I'm still trying to find out what I like about you. Shit, you just wifey material, Carr" I smiled and he kissed me again.

"So," I started.

"Where do we stand at" I asked.

"You mines. I'm yours. Period" he smiled.

"I like the sound of that"

•This really is just a filler chapter. So, next chapter will probably be better :)•