Chapter 2- Worried

~Your POV~

It's been almost a month since I met Dark. I'm ashamed to say that I've drawn many pictures of him since then and that now i'm starting another. I've also drawn the pure black rose, which still hasn't started to wilt. Or maybe it has, and I just can't tell. Once I finish my drawing of Dark, I begin to draw the rose again. After i'm about half way finished, I get an... unexpected visitor. I was dancing along to my favorite song, and when it was over, I heard clapping. I turned around to see Dark, smiling. "You're actually not a terrible dancer," he teases. I roll my eyes and sarcastically reply, "Gee, thanks. What are you doing here? You aren't welcome in my home." I clutched my sketchbook closer to my chest, not wanting him to see the pictures I've been drawing. "Just checking on you," he responded cooly. I give a smug grin and ask, "You were worried?" This makes his face turn a darker grey. "N-no, I just wanted to make sure you didn't kill yourself trying to walk back," he responds. I smirk and tease, "Whatever you say, worry wart. Here, take your stupid demon flower back, I don't want it." I hand him the black rose, which matches him well. "It hasn't wilted as far as I can tell, and I wasn't gonna throw away a living plant. Besides, who knows what this crap would do to the ground," I gave a dark smile. He took the rose and muttered sarcastically, "Thank you, sooo much, Miss...oh, uh, I never caught your name, actually...." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, his teasing having fallen flat. "My name is (y/n), but it's Miss (L/N) to you" He smiled, and ignored the last part of my sentence. "Well, then, thank you, (y/n). Well, I better get going, the others will be looking for me... buh-bye!" With that, he disappeared. It's strange that he still said that, even though he hates Mark. Speaking of Mark, the final part of Who Killed Markiplier is coming out tomorrow. I wonder how it ends?