Chapter 1

*new character Alerts: Drew- M's girl (left) Adrian- T's girl (right)

[Meloni]

"Baby can you please hurry up, we've been at the mall all damn day, obviously if you don't see the shoes they don't have them!"

"Meloni chill, ole dude said they had them. If you tired of being in the store go walk around or something" that was Drew's response to me.  yes DREW.
My current girlfriend🙄...
We've been together for 7 months. It's been a whole year and some change since ... You know. I figured I had to move on sooner or later and I met Drew at the gym. (After I finally decided to lose the depression weight)

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Her nonchalant attitude was 10x worse than mine which is why we barely get along.

"You know what that's a great idea, maybe I'll find somebody new while I'm at it"  I said walking out of Footlocker into the crowded mall. I hated walking in crowds alone. Usually if I was walking in a crowd I had the comfort and security from ..... Never mind, never mind.

[Drew]

Everytime I want to do something nice for Meloni she makes me regret it. She wasn't too good with surprises.. Not to me anyway. I mean yeah we've been in the shoe stores all day but what she didn't know was that I was in the process of getting matching outfits for us to wear tonight. My bestfriend Tim was throwing a little "couples" get together and Meloni always complains that we don't get out too much. I figured this would be a great idea.

"Drew? Here you go size 8 and 5.5Y in the Jordan Aqua 8's." I smiled when the man finally brought them out.
After i paid for the shoes And walked out of Footlocker I went to True Religion and purchased our jeans. I had no problem f'n up commas when it came to Meloni, as a matter of fact I loved it! I placed the True bag in the Footlocker bag and started walking around looking for Meloni. We had a few hours to get back to the house and get ready.

"Drew! Drew Parker"! I turned around and tried to figure out who was calling my name..
A familiar face approached me and I realized it was Tim's sister Adrian but we called her "Dri" (dree (like tree)).

"What's up Dri, what you doing here? I asked
"Here picking up the Sweater 7's and the rest of the outfit for tonight, you still coming right?"

"Of course, damn girl it's bout time we meet the mystery girl. You've kept her in hiding forever" (it was true)

She laughed and rolled her eyes "no drew I have not, we've only been together for 5 and 1/2 months. Besides we like to stay low, where we don't have any body's business to worry about except our own" she said in a serious manner.

"Yeah Dri I hear you, but I gotta get home so we can get ready, see you later punk!" I said walking away continuing to look for Meloni. 

[Back at Home]
[Meloni]

I can't remember the last time I felt this relaxed. I loved Drew's attempt at being romantic .. It was different but it felt good.
It did the job when it all came down to it.  I took in the sweet brown sugar and vanilla scent coming from the bath water she ran for me as I lathered every inch of my skin with the body wash. After I washed I continued to follow Drew's orders so we could get out of the house on time. I wrapped my towel around my body, stood in the mirror and put my dreads up in a ponytail. After leaving the bathroom I walked into my bedroom where Drew had everything laid out for me ( except for my outfit which she wanted to put on for me😉)  I put on my favorite scent : Warm Vanilla Sugar. It's been my favorite for a while now...

"DREW, IM READY NOW, CAN YOU BRING MY CLOTHES?!" I yelled somewhat impatiently

"YES BABY, IM COMING, close your eyes!" I heard her yell as she came upstairs. I did what she said only because I didn't want to ruin the night.
I felt my arms lift up as Drew placed a sweater over my head, and everything else. She then placed a pair of sneakers on my feet. They were new, I could tell. I couldn't help but smile. As I opened my eyes the first thing I looked at was the shoes. I then noticed that what I was wearing, Drew was wearing too.

"Baby this is cute, we're twinning. I do look better though" I said as I placed a kiss on her lips
(Inside i didn't like it, I never saw the day where i would be matching someone else other than...)

PAUSE: DOES ANYBODY NOTICE THE HINTS M KEEPS GIVING?! Why won't she just say the name 👀

[Adrian]

I looked at T and I in the mirror... We looked pretty damn good. Pretty damn good. We had matching black sweaters with the words "It's Real" in yellow on the front, our true jeans, and our Sweater 7's. Pretty good for a last minute outfit.

"You're wearing it way better baby" T said as she kissed my neck. Here he was, trying to start something. It happens every time we're supposed to go somewhere, it works every time too. Not tonight. We're on a mission.
"Thanks baby, don't start something you can't finish! It's time to go, let's go" I said trying to sound serious even though I was ready to throw it back for her😩.
She laughed as she walked outside to start the car.

[Later at Tims]

[T]

This wasn't too bad.. I haven't really been out of the house in the longest. I guess you could say I was still in recovery mode. I went from being terrified that I would run into M to being alright with it now. I learned to accept it.. It took my so long.

"Okay guys we're gonna get this party started in a few, we're waiting on a couple of more couples" Tim said with a chuckle. He was such a funny dude.

"Justin and I want you guys to get comfortable before we start, make yourselves at home" he added.
I got up and took Dri's coat along with mine upstairs, it was going to be a long walk. Tim and Justin's house was huge.

After about five minutes I finally got to the guest closet where we hang our coats.

[Meloni]

I HAVE TO PEE!!!! I thought to myself as we entered Tim's house. I've been holding it for the longest and I CANNOT hold it any longer.
"Hello Tim! Nice to meet you, your house is beautiful and huge. Where's the bathroom?" That was a little rude but I'd give a better greeting letter.
Tim giggled and replied "Upstairs you can't miss it"

I quickly went upstairs and all I could think of was how bad Tim had just lied to me.... "you can't miss it" I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I walked for about two minutes till I saw someone's foot in what seemed to be a closet. I figured they'd know where a bathroom might be.

"Excuse me, can you PUHHLEASEE tell me where the bathroom is?? Tim said I wouldn't miss it but I beg to differ" 

[T]

The voice. The voice. It couldn't be.... It just could not be who I thought it was!! Could it? Why would she be here? She moved on already too?!!?!? The smell.. I know that fragrance anywhere. Warm vanilla sugar. It cannot be. No T it's not. It just cannot be Meloni... I thought you were cool with this?! I asked myself. HELL NO IM NOT. I can't. I won't. Just don't respond and she'll walk away......

[Meloni]

"Never mind F you, I'll find it on my own"