Chapter 4

Adrian

Here I was laying in bed with the worst attitude ever... I was petty but it was obvious Meloni could be petty too. This going back and forth liking our pictures was not gonna keep working. I could see she was reaching for something but I was not with that. We were not as grown as we thought ..that's for sure. "Be the bigger person Adrian" I told myself.. For like the 10000000 time. Sitting here giving this woman the time of day when the person this is about is sitting beside you watching you and the television and probably missing your attention like crazy because you haven't shown her any. It was right, it was always right. SHES YOURS, I told myself. She's with you. If she wanted to be with Meloni she'd be with WATERmeloni but she's here with you Dri.

I decided I couldn't be childish anymore. Not right now anyway. I was doing exactly what Meloni wanted me to do and that was playing along in her game. But I won the game. I'm with T, mentally and physically. I know that girl like the back of my hand.

"Baby what do you want to do today, the world is ours?" T asked me
"I just want to be with you. I want to do whatever you want to do." It was true. I just wanted to do what she wanted to do for once. Make her happy. It was always her trying to put the smile on my face and taking me out but today I wanted to flip the switch. I wanted to take HER out, put a smile on HER face. It was about us today. Just us.

"Baby this is what WERE going to do. We're going to go take a shower. Then IM going to pick out our clothes for once. After that IM going to get in the driver seat of the car and you are going to hop in the passenger side. I'm taking control today love." I told her. Her face just lit up and that was the prettiest face I've ever seen. "Dammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn, damn damn damn" I thought to myself.

T
As the hot water ran over our bodies I took the time out to admire this's beautiful body standing in front of me. It was so beautiful, so carefully made, so very expensive in the best way possible. It just continues to draw me in deeper... And deeper... And deeper. I knew for a fact that I was addicted to Adrian. I know addictions aren't good but this one was worth it. She's been everything to and for me. My lover, my bestfriend, and my support system. She knew what she was getting into when she met me and she's never thought about turning back. Sometimes I wish I would've met her sooner. I don't care if we were on different sides of the world, distance means nothing to me. Adrian washed while I just sat under the water so she could get out sooner and pick our clothes. I hated seeing her get out the shower, that meant she was leaving me, and she was leaving me wet, while she was wet.

* this is not all of chapter 4. I just wanted to update a little because my writes block has been removed by listening to Chance the Rappers- Coloring Book😫. Enjoy beautiful people