Watching Old Videos Turns Into A Nightmare

Tati, Lexee, Sean, Jordyn, Carson, Kylie, Will, Boogie, Devon, Gabe, Bailey, Kenneth, and Kaycee all are in Tahani's house. They decided to watch some of their old videos since they was bored. They went to the cinema room in Tahani's house, snuggled up together, and started watching some of Ken's videos. The first one they watched was his cover of Open Arms. Tati snuggled with Kenneth, Kylie with Sean, Lexee with Devon, Gabe with Bailey, Jordyn with Carson, Boogie with Will, and Tahani and Kaycee sat there together like sisters.

Tahani: Okay! Let's get this video going!

Kc: Omg, Ken was so young! His dancing tho, haha

Will: Wow, this dude's voice!

Ken started singing with his younger self.

Ken: So now, I come to you with open arms...

Tati: You're still an amazing singer to me❤

Kaycee and Tahani was on the floor. Kaycee looks up at Tati who was staring at Ken who was watching himself sing.

Kc: *whispering* I can't stay here. Thanks for inviting me but I can't sit here and watch this Kati thing in front of me.

Kaycee crawls out the door and starts crying. Kenneth saw her leave so he told Tati that he was going to the bathroom when he was actually going to cheer up Kaycee.

Tati: Okay, hurry back!

Ken walks out of the room and sits next to Kaycee who was still crying.

Ken: You okay?

Kc: *sniffles and wipes a tear* Yeah, I'm fine. Now that you're here. *puts her head on his shoulder*

Ken: Can I talk to you?

Kc: Sure. About?

Ken: I don't feel comfortable saying it in front of the room door.

Kc: Okay so you want to go to the living room and talk?

Ken: Yeah, can you show me where that's at? Titi's house is huge.

Kc: Haha, sure.

Kaycee and Kenneth walks down a corridor to the living room. Kaycee sits down on the couch and Ken sits down too.

Kc: So what's up?

Ken: I'm happy.

Kc: Yeah, you're happy with Tati.

Ken: No, I'm happy with you.

Kc: W-

Ken cuts her off by kissing her. Kaycee wanted to pull away but she missed his kisses so she kept kissing him. Each one was longer than the other. Ken puts her on his lap just like he did yesterday.

Kc: *whispering* Why are we doing this?

Ken: *starts kissing her neck* Cause it's better than the last.

Kc: *bits her lip and moans quietly* But you're with...

Kaycee couldn't finish her sentence because he said that he wasn't happy with Tati.

Kc: Me...

Ken grabs her and drops her to the nearest bedroom's bed. Kenneth takes off his shirt. Kaycee puts her hand on his chest.

Kc: *unzips his pants* Shh, Tati will never know

I'm skipping what happens after this because it gets pretty bad but I'm picking up on when... Well, you'll find out.

Tati: Kaycee?! Kenneth?!!

Ken: Tati, it's not what it looks like.

Following behind Tati was Sean.

Sean: Um, it looks like you two are fucking.

Kc: Sean!

Sean: It does. Kaycee, your bra, shirt, and pants are off. Ken's shirt and pants are off too. So... It's exactly what it looks like.

Tati: Kenneth, I can't believe you would do this to me. You too, Kaycee.

While Tati and Sean walked away, Ken puts his shirt and pants back on.

Ken: Why didn't you stop me?

Kc: I don't know. I'm sorry that I ruined your relationship.

Ken: It's not your fault. It's mine.

Kc: How?

Ken: I kissed you first.

Kc: Yes but it's st-

Ken: Kaycee, you know it's my fault.

Kc: Okay, it is a little but I didn't stop you because I missed your kisses. So much.

Ken: Just put your clothes back on. You're making me wanna do it again.

Kaycee puts the clothes Ken took off her back on and walks up the stairs to Tahani's room, where they was all gonna sleep. Ken walked outside to clear his head.

Ken's thoughts: But why didn't she pull away? Did she want Tati to break up with me? Or did she just miss me? This'll all go away after a good night's sleep.

Kenneth walks back inside and heads upstairs. Everyone was talking when he got inside the room. The girls on one side of the room and the guys on the other.

Will: Dude, come here.

Ken walks towards his group and sits down.

Gabe: We thought you went to the bathroom.

Devon: Yeah and Kaycee left before you did.

Carson: What did you do, Kenneth?

Ken explained everything that happened between him and Kaycee.

Sean: I can't listen to this anymore. It was more like you raped her.

Will: I don't think you're using that word right, Sean. If Kaycee wanted it, then it's not rape but if she didn't, then that's rape but she wanted it right?

Ken: Yeah... Sort of.

Sean: Still sounds like rape to me.

(Over at Tahani's group)

Bai: Kay, your cheeks are pink.

Kc: They are?

Kylie: Why did you kiss him, lil sis?

Kc: I didn't and did. He kissed me.

Tati: *To everyone* Let's go to sleep!

Everyone set up by their crush/boyfriend or girlfriend. But Kaycee slept in Tahani's bed and Ken set up next to Kylie.