New York, New York, Sweet New York

"Taxi, taxi!" New York is so damn loud! I've been trying to get a taxi for the last 15 minutes. As mad as I would like to be, this city is too beautiful to hold a grudge. As soon as I got off the plane, I embraced the city in a way I never knew was possible. I have been here for an hour and it already feels like home. Someone pinch me, because I must be in a dream. "AY LADY" I looked around to see where that voice was coming from, and sure enough... a cab awaited me in the busy street. I'm finally on my way home, literally. 

When I arrived at the apartment building my little one bedroom home belonged to, I sighed in relief. I hit the up button on the elevator and smiled the whole way up to the third floor. The door finally opened and I found myself running as fast as I could possibly could with four suitcases, I soon realized... that's not very fast at all. 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 3E, 3F... 3F! There it is, my home, my very own home. 

It's been two long days of settling in. As tired as I am, I can't complain. Everything ran so smoothly, I was expecting something to go wrong, but nothing did. I have never been so excited to see a mattress in my life. Pillow top with memory foam pillows, you never fail. Time to get some sleep.