Chapter 2: The body

WARNING! WARNING! FOUL LANGUAGE UP AHEAD IN THIS CHAPTER! WARNING! WARNING!
------------------------------------------------------*Joey's (a Sky Army recruit) POV
(1 hour and 29 minutes later(10:58))*

"I need to pee!" I inform Johnathon.
"Ok. Hey, Amanda, Lucy! Joey has to pee!" Johnathon shouts out to Amanda and Lucy.'I knew I'd regret that.' Lucy and Amanda both sigh.
"Joey, just go in a Bush." Lucy says, looking quite agrivated.' And yet, no matter what she does, she's just so d*mn cute!'

"B-but, what of someone see's m-m-my-my di-"
"We get it dude." Johnathon says holding up his hands in a surrender position.
"I would feel bad for them honestly. Now if it was Johnathons..." Amanda says looking at Johnathon.
"Back away Amanda." Johnathon says pointing and glaring and Amanda. She pouts and crosses her arms as she takes a baby step back.
"Joey." Lucy says sweetly. I look at her."STOP F*CKING POTY DANCING AND GO TO THE BATHROOM BEHIND A TREE SOMEWHERE!" She yells. I stumble back and then start running off.'I will... Unless I pissed myself.'
Turns out, I didn't piss myself. After about 2 minutes, although it felt like forever, I find a place to relieve myself.
"Finally..." I mutter. As I start going to unzip my pants I freeze. 'What's that?' I wonder as I head towards it. I scream and fall on my butt when I it's a corpse. Then I get up and hesitantly crawl closer to see who it is. When I see who it is I'm shocked.
"C-c-COMANNDER!!!"
------------------------------------------------------
Okey-dokie.
I'm tired so I'm just going to say, What do you think happens? No wait, better question, Did Joey pee his pants? Answer:yes.
Well that's all for now, BYEEEE! Sleep...