First Day

Angela stood in front of the huge building before her, taking in it's vastness and beauty. She saw all the other students milling around and following one another inside the huge entrance doors. She knew she would be spending the next 2 years of her life here, and she was very excited.

Angela knew little of what happened at the academy, other than you meet your daddy for the first time, and you get to learn about yourself with your daddy.

Angela couldn't wait to finally meet her daddy! She even shaved her pussy just for him. She was also told in a letter she recieved in the mail that she should shave her pretty parts because it showed respect to her professors and doctors and daddy. It was very exciting to finally be able to learn about her little girl parts. She was never allowed to touch them her whole life, only to shave and wash. When she had sleepovers with her friends they would always daydream about what they might do when they can touch and feel their pussies.

She even broke the rules once and ventured her hand down there late at night. It was the best feeling she had ever experienced. It was quite long ago but Angela will never forget that there was a round nub on her pussy that felt so good just to rub and put pressure on. But it was braking rules and she never did it again.

Stuck in her daydream, Angela didn't notice that almost every student had gone inside the building. She picked up her small bag of toilettetries and ran up the steps and into the school.

Even thought she was going to spend 2 years here, the academy's letter said not to bring her own clothes because there was a very strict uniform policy. Angela made sure that her uniform was perfect. And it wasn't that hard. All she had to wear was one of the skirts the school provided and a matching top . Angela wasn't allowed to wear any underwear or bras because all of the nurses and doctors need to have access to her pussy for the routine checkups she would have every day.

Also her daddy needed to be able to feel her and tell her how pretty her little pussy was, every day.

When she looked around the building she noticed that it was just as huge on the inside as it looked from the outside. Angela felt slightly intimidated from all of the people and all of the tables set up againts the walls of this great hall. The ceiling was as high as a cathedral and she really wished she could have her daddy with her to stroke her pussy and tell her that everything will be alright.

From behind her, a kind looking woman tapped her on the shoulder.

"Are you Angela Thomson?". Her voice was soft and smooth, the lady was a blonde and had nice blue eyes that made Angela feel at home. The lady was wearing scrubs, and they were a lovely shade of coral pink. Angela was about to compliment the lady, whom she gathered to be one of the many, many nurses at the academy, when the lady spoke again.

"Aw sweetheart are you feeling a little overwhelmed? You look a bit flushed and you haven't been answering my questions, here let's sit you down and have a little peek at you huh?" The nurse smiled warmly and put a hand on the small of Angela's back, leading her over to a far wall where she sat her down on a bench And started to introduce herself to Angela.

"My name is Stacey," Her voice was soft and she spoke very slowly, like she was talking to a 5 year old, "I am one of the nurses here at the academy and I would like to know your name hon, can you tell me your name?" Stacey knelt down I front of Angela's sitting figure, raising her eyebrows and still smiling hoping for an answer.

Angela hadn't been able to get a work in edgewise, or that's at least how she felt. But Stacey was very nice and Anglea remembered that Stacey asked for Angela's name and she hadn't even told her yet. But Stacey was right and Angela was feeling a bit overwhelmed with the situation. So Anglea started to tell Stacey who she was.