Chapter 4..?

Time for real life and no more journal. Well, until a different chapter or something. Enjoy!

I drove up to the stadium, nervous as hell. Molly was in the back sleeping and I was almost there. Or wanted to be. I got out of my truck and opened the back door, picking up Molly while making sure she stayed in her little dream land. Which won't be lasting long seeing as there's over 1000 people outside screaming. "God Damn it." I mutter. I end up scurrying inside, showing the guard my VIP pass while somehow covering my kids' ears. What can i say, I'm great at multitasking. I'm lead to a group of people, all ages, kids, teens, adults, elders, you get my point. And now was the time to wake up Molly. Which is the most difficult task of all time. I mean it. I'm shaking my hips, and they don't lie. (😂 what?) I go into the corner and gently shake her body to try and get her up. I failed. No surprise. I try whistling in her ear. I win! And no crying. I. Am. Awesome. Today. Either that or she realizes where she is and doesn't even care that I woke her up. Probably the second choice. My thoughts are rudely interrupted by a women clearing her throat to get my attention. Looking up, I see Kirstie. And she is in awe of my daughter. My daughter. Holy shit.