Best Friends Reunite

We got to Houston and I was so excited to be officially open up for Austin. I kinda hate being tour cause I miss my best friend Camila Cabello. We've been best friend when I first moved to Miami. It's was time for sounds check and couldn't wait to preform my all time Fifth Harmony song called Me and My Girls.
Austin - "Sylvia you ready?"
Me - "Yeah I'm ready." The music started and this happened.
Me and Camila - "And we play our favorite songs and we scream out all night long like Ooooooh oh. When it's just me and my girls." I turned around to see Camila and girls. The music stopped and this happened.
Me - "OMG! I missed you guys."
Normani - "We missed you. Mila missed you the most." I see Camila and I run over to her and hugged each other.
Mila - "Sylvia, I missed you, so much."
Me - "I missed you to. What are you guys doing here?"
Dinah - "Austin invited us to join the rest of the tour and we're so excited to be here and see you."
Me - "Same for all you guys."
Ally and Camila - "Group hug!" We had a one giant ball at this point. I saw Austin and ran off stage to hug him.
Me - "Thank you, Austin."
Austin - "Your welcome."
Girls - "Awwww!" We looked at the girls who then looked away.
Me - "I have to tell you something."
Austin - "Sure, what is it?" I'm finally gonna tell him my feelings to him. Before I could say anything, Becky had called Austin cause she needed some help with something."
Me - "Austin, I-,"
Becky - "Austin! I need your help with something."
Austin - "I'll be right there. Sylvia, what were you gonna tell me?"
Me - "I'll tell you after the show."
Austin - "Ok, see you later." He kissed my forehead and walked towards Becky. I fell so heart broke, I ran to the bus and cried my eyes.
Camila's Prove
It sucks seeing my best friend heart broken. I saw her run to Austin's bus and the girls and I never saw Sylvia this upset, especially about Austin.