Prologue

The sun was shining brightly outside. Birds singing a melody on the branches while little squirrels were running with their acorns disappearing inside hole of the tree. Just below the tree little chubby Victoria was brushing her doll's hair singing a lullaby that her father sings for her every other night just for her.

"Victoria" her mother called from inside. "Look who's here?"

Victoria stopped brushing her doll's hair and ran to her mother inside holding the doll in her cute little chubby arms.

She halted stop upon seeing a young tall boy (at least taller than her, she thought) besides her mother and a young woman (probably his mom). She ran to her mother and her mother picked her up while still holding her doll.

Now she got to look at the boy closely now since he was near her mother.

He was cute and brunette like his mother. Finding Victoria staring at him he smirked. Seeing this Victoria blushed.

"Who are they Mommy?" curious little Victoria asked her mommy..

"Vicky. You are not supposed to ask like that" her mom scolded.

"Sowie." Victoria apologized quickly.

Awwwww.  This came out of the young woman's mouth.

"She is so cute and pretty Natalie. Just like you when you were of her age." This made Natalie. blush.

"Oh stop it Janice. It was a very long time ago." Natalie replied giggling.

Now turning towards Victoria.

"Vicky. This is Aunt Janice and that's her son Nikolai. Janice and I were best friends when we were kids. Weren't we Janice?"

"Yes indeed sweety. Those days we will never forget." Janice replied with a large smile on her face.

"Vicky!! Why don't you play with Nikolai till brother comes home from school and me and Aunt Janice talk in the living room. Is it okay, dear?"

"Okay Mommy" with that Natalie put her daughter down and left the room with Janice.

Vicky then turn towards Nikolai and asked innocently "would you like to play with me and Tori?"

"Who's Tori?"

"My doll." she replied showing him her the doll she was holding.

"I am a boy and I don't play with dolls" with that Nikolai took the doll out of her hands and stepped on it crushing into pieces.

"There. That should do it" he smiled satisfying with his work.

After seeing this little Vicky screamed as if all hell broke loose and started crying.

"I hate you. And I will always hate you." after that she left running to her room leaving Nikolai. She vowed that she will never ever like Nikolai, ever.

17 years later.

In front of 100 people in the church.

"Do you take Nikolai Elvis Stone as your lawfully wedded husband?" the pastor asked Victoria for the third time.

After a long pause.

She sighed looking at her father, her mother and the crowd. She knew there is no going back. She lost the chance to escape. She was trapped.
Then she finally replied

"I do."

"With this I both pronounce you husband and wife." the pastor announced to the public.

"you may now kiss the bride."

Before kissing him, she looked at him closely analyzing every perfect feature of him. As she was finally going  to kiss her husband, she fainted.