Chapter 1

Victoria woke up with a bad headache. She shouldn't have gotten herself so drunk the previous night. She drank till 3 am. What else choice does she have? She didn't want to marry him. Her duty to her family forced her hand into submission. She dreaded the day when she said 'Yes' to her mother. Her mother would do anything to make her family perfect in front of the public. Even it means giving her daughter up for sacrifice. Her mother and Nikolai's mother arranged their marriage when they were kids. Since they were best friends, they wanted to turn their friendship into family. What better way to arrange a marriage between their kids,right? That's what she found out after nagging her mother for a whole week into telling her the reason. She bets there is more to that. Like who does arranged marriage nowadays? Her poor dad. How on earth does he tolerate her is beyond her. Uncle Adam said her father fell in love with her mother at the first sight. She doesn't believe him. She bets her witch of a mother put a spell on her father which enticed him to marry her. She won't be surprised if it happens. She groans and looked around her surrounding. She was in an unfamiliar surrounding where her luggage sat in a corner she assumes she was in a hotel and she was still wearing her wedding dress so she did go through her hellish wedding. It brought a pain to her head. She is in desperate need for a coffee. The last thing she remembers before fainting was that she was in a church and Nikolai was standing in front of her with the pastor beside them.

Reluctantly she got up, washed her face and change into something comfortable. Jeans and crop top is something she wants to wear now. She looked for a telephone to call for room service to ask for a cup of coffee and something for her headache but she found none. Strange!! Observing her surrounding this time closely she  noticed something else. The room was actually comfortable. It doesn't look like any hotel room. More like someone's room.There is a closet on the other side of the room big enough to store atleast three to four people's clothes, shoes and accessories and a desk which looks like it has been used before many times and just above the desk there some books neatly stacked on a rack attached to a wall. At this the door to her room was swung open which made Victoria startled revealing her husband Nikolai.

"About time you wake up." Nikolai asked as soon as he entered. 

"Where am I?"she asked.

"In my room, now our room" he replied coolly deliberately correcting it in front of her just to see her expression.

She scowled.

"Our room?" she repeated. I will be needing my own room. I am not going to share a room with you." She started to argue.

"You have no choice. You have no choice Gattino. We are married. We are likely to share a room." He replied dropping the topic as if there is no use of arguing about that. 

Victoria winced. Her head is still pounding. There is no arguing with him knowing she can't win it with her head acting like this. She can win some other time since this discussing is far from over. Right now she needs a cup of coffee.

Managing herself Victoria took a good look at him for the first time he has entered the room. He was wearing a blue shirt which matches his eyes, sleeves rolled up and top two buttons unbuttoned showing a little bit his chiseled chest with black jeans. In short it was  formal but informal wear which is surprising for Vicky because she doesn't remember the last time she has seen Nikolai like this. Boy, does he look sexy!! 

"Like what you see?" he asked with an arrogant smirk.

Victoria was unaware that he saw her ogling him which made her cheeks tinted red.

Recovering from her blush not giving him the satisfaction he deserves, Vicky gave him a smart retort to his question "I have seen better. Much much better than you."

After hearing this, something flashed in his eyes. Anger? Jealousy? Maybe the former one since   Vicky compared his physique with someone in which he didn't take it easily.

In two steps he was in front of her holding her chin up with fury in his eyes "Whose body did you enjoy watching gattino?" He demanded for an answer still holding her chin.

She gulped. She was beyond shock. Her heart started beating faster than before.

"I was merely joking." she answered. She could have lied telling him she has seen many but after seeing the anger in her eyes she just couldn't lie. Satisfied with the answer Nikolai stepped back and released his grip from her chin. She released a huge breath which she didn't know she was holding. 

"Good. Because from now on you will be seeing is just mine and I will yours." Looking her body from top to bottom which made Vicky a slight uncomfortable, he gave her a satisfied smirk he commented "which I am going to enjoy soon."

Hearing this Vicky's body boiled with anger and raised her hand to slap him right across his face. As predicted Nikolai stopped her hand and pulled her closer towards his body which made her breasts hardly pressed against his chest. Imagining about her breasts Nikolai's manhood jerked up. He is close to taking her to bed and ravage her body like a beast.Closing his eyes he tried controlling  himself. Maybe some other day , but soon. Not today, but soon. He thought.

Still holding her hand he said, "I remember we didn't kiss at the wedding. I believe you owe me a kiss. It's time you repay your debt." With that he captured her mouth. Since she wasn't complying with him,he took one of her breasts in his hand and lightly pressed it. This made her gasp which gave him the chance to plunge his tongue inside her mouth exploring every bit of her inside. He may not ravish her body now but he can ravish her mouth. May be this will satisfy his manhood for now.

Remembering that her other hand is idle she pushed with all her energy she could mustered up. Nikolai stepped back. He wasn't angry. But he was looking at her in a strange way. With Lust?  Before she could say anything to him he spun on his heels and left the room but not before saying "Breakfast is ready. Come downstairs. And someone will get you something for your headache". With that he left leaving a very shocking and flustered Victoria behind.

                                         **************************************

Hey guys.. Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story. Please.. Thank you and Happy reading..